NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The jets will know by the end of October is saleh is the guy or not. There’s no excuses with this roster
Check the stats on Niner coaches when they left that great organization. They typically do well.

Plus this was never about Saleh. He got that defense respectable damn near soon as he got there. Ain't his fault management chose two back to back Cac bust QBs. shyt is so fukking annoying. I have no NFL management experience and I knew Darnold and Wilson would be ass. It was so blatant. But these cacs will get a million chances.

If they had a QB they probably would have made it as far as the Chip game. QB was literally the missing piece.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
All the beat writers and content creators that visit practice are raving about how different this team feels with a true QB in place. Some clips and buzz:

- People can't stop talking about the noise Garrett Wilson will make with Rodgers throwing to him instead of Zach Wilson.

- Apparently Jermaine Johnson has really turned heads with his transformation and performance so far. Q gave him love early, but apparently he was unblockable for portions of practice.

- Tony Adams has made a strong impression out the gate for the FS role

- The secondary is getting plenty of love.

- I heard one commentator say Billy Turner's had it toughest of the O-Line guys so far.
- Mekhi Becton is supposed to be in the best shape of his career, but he's gotta prove he can stay healthy of course.
- Apparently, Sherwood has given the Jets enough confidence not to be in any rush to bring back Kwon.
- And lastly, Dalvin Cook followed a bunch of Jets-related twitter accounts recently. It's only meaningful when his signature is official, but the smoke continues.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
- I heard one commentator say Billy Turner's had it toughest of the O-Line guys so far.
- Mekhi Becton is supposed to be in the best shape of his career, but he's gotta prove he can stay healthy of course.
- Apparently, Sherwood has given the Jets enough confidence not to be in any rush to bring back Kwon.
- And lastly, Dalvin Cook followed a bunch of Jets-related twitter accounts recently. It's only meaningful when his signature is official, but the smoke continues.
- Sounds like Turner's the only one not turning heads. The rest of the OLine is looking solid (aside from Duane Brown who I don't think has practiced yet)
- Yea they're loving Becton's look, and apparently he's coming for that LT spot. Doesn't wanna play RT bc of his right knee.
- I like to hear that Sherwood is ballin, but I'd still like Kwon back for the depth. I liked Kwon last year a lot.
- Cook would be the cherry on top, but even if we don't sign him, and Breece is 100%.. I like the Hall/Carter backfield. I think Carter bounces back.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Check the stats on Niner coaches when they left that great organization. They typically do well.

Plus this was never about Saleh. He got that defense respectable damn near soon as he got there. Ain't his fault management chose two back to back Cac bust QBs. shyt is so fukking annoying. I have no NFL management experience and I knew Darnold and Wilson would be ass. It was so blatant. But these cacs will get a million chances.

If they had a QB they probably would have made it as far as the Chip game. QB was literally the missing piece.
Saleh hiring his best friend’s brother to coach Wilson is a bigger crime than Wilson himself failing imo