NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Mike White looks fukking horrific. Needed you guys to beat Seattle. :scust:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Ive been telling yall all season that LaFleur is hot garbage.

Folks are finally coming around to it

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The second part is what's more important to me
The bit about his confidence
That's what I saw on Thursday. Nobody was more happy that Zach Wilson got benched that game than Zach Wilson himself. He wanted no parts of playing in that game and I don't think he wants any part of the Jets organization moving forward. If he has any chance at rehabilitation he needs to be far, far away from the Jets organization and coaching staff

I can't blame him. It was painfully obvious the team -- specifically the WRs -- don't rock with him like that and that the team in general feels like they play harder for White or Flacco. The last game I saw that he started, it seemed as if he was so pre-occupied with not fukking up as opposed to executing the play that trying not to fukk up led to an even bigger fukk up.

And that's another thing: By no means am I saying Wilson is good, but I don't think LaFleur does him any favors with his play-calling.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Told y'all Mike White was (also) trash
No talent hype job
Can't believe people were hyping that guy as a franchise QB. Jets fans wouldn't know talent if it slapped them in the face

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
In addition to a new quarterback, the club may be looking for a new offensive coordinator. Jason La Canfora of the Washington Post — who, incidentally, is among those who believe Wilson will be jettisoned in the coming months — cites one high-ranking executive who says owner Woody Johnson will want to fire current OC Mike LaFleur. La Canfora believes Johnson could consider even more dramatic coaching or front office shakeups, and while Cimini concedes that Johnson’s patience will be put to the test if the Jets finish the season on a six-game losing streak, the ESPN scribe thinks the owner will realize his organization is in generally good shape under Saleh and GM Joe Douglas (the QB situation notwithstanding).

If the Jets do look to trade Wilson, La Canfora reports that they will not receive more than a fifth-round pick in return.

- Pro Football Rumors

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Mike LaFleur is a bigger problem than Zach Wilson. I have said this for months now