NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of my biggest fears coming into the season which teams are finally catching up on is this:

The Jets linebackers cant cover.

A lot of these failed third down stops are a result of it.
They keep getting cooked by TEs
The pass rush kinda looks like it's being exposed as a one man show
1 sack the last 2 weeks is unacceptable

The main thing I hate about Zach Wilson being next level terrible is that MLF gets to scapegoat him and will be back next year. That bum is gonna cost Saleh his job

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They keep getting cooked by TEs
The pass rush kinda looks like it's being exposed as a one man show
1 sack the last 2 weeks is unacceptable

The main thing I hate about Zach Wilson being next level terrible is that MLF gets to scapegoat him and will be back next year. That bum is gonna cost Saleh his job
Yall aint get me when I was saying this is the only run play he calls

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The second part is what's more important to me
The bit about his confidence
That's what I saw on Thursday. Nobody was more happy that Zach Wilson got benched that game than Zach Wilson himself. He wanted no parts of playing in that game and I don't think he wants any part of the Jets organization moving forward. If he has any chance at rehabilitation he needs to be far, far away from the Jets organization and coaching staff

How can you trust Joe D and saleh’s QB evaluation after this disaster :heh:

And they zeroed in on Zac from early which is very scary
That works 2 ways. If you're a QB the Jets are looking to draft, why would you trust them to do you right? Sanchez, Geno, Darnold, Zach all run out of town
Geno has shown to at least be a quality starter now that he's finally got another opportunity
Darnold actually looks like a serviceable game manager type with the Panthers right now
Jets had them painted as complete bums that had no business in the NFL

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The second part is what's more important to me
The bit about his confidence
That's what I saw on Thursday. Nobody was more happy that Zach Wilson got benched that game than Zach Wilson himself. He wanted no parts of playing in that game and I don't think he wants any part of the Jets organization moving forward. If he has any chance at rehabilitation he needs to be far, far away from the Jets organization and coaching staff

That works 2 ways. If you're a QB the Jets are looking to draft, why would you trust them to do you right? Sanchez, Geno, Darnold, Zach all run out of town
Geno has shown to at least be a quality starter now that he's finally got another opportunity
Darnold actually looks like a serviceable game manager type with the Panthers right now
Jets had them painted as complete bums that had no business in the NFL
Darnold is still one of the 5 worst starting QBs in football and Geno is a once in a lifetime situation.

Those QBs got run out of town because they were garbage. Play well and you don’t have to worry about any of that

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York

If Carr is available, they seriously need to consider signing him. Even though this isn't his best season, QB production like this would make healthy Jets team SB contenders.

NYC Rebel

Daps

If Carr is available, they seriously need to consider signing him. Even though this isn't his best season, QB production like this would make healthy Jets team SB contenders.

My GOD…you can tell who hasnt watch him play.

NO!

NYC Rebel

Daps
Darnold is still one of the 5 worst starting QBs in football and Geno is a once in a lifetime situation.

Those QBs got run out of town because they were garbage. Play well and you don’t have to worry about any of that
Sam Darnold is not the worst quarterback in the league based on the last four games hes started.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
:comeon:No Hell 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾
He does the :sadbron:stuff here the fans & media will clown him & eat him alive
Who gives a fukk? This dude has 4x the amount of 4000 yd seasons than our whole franchise :mjlol:

Jets fans turning their nose up at proven capable QBs while bigging up the likes of Mike White is hilarious to me.
My GOD…you can tell who hasnt watch him play.

NO!
Beggars can't be choosers :manny:
He'll get more out the offense than most QBs in this league

NYC Rebel

Daps
Who gives a fukk? This dude has 4x the amount of 4000 yd seasons than our whole franchise :mjlol:

Jets fans turning their nose up at proven capable QBs while bigging up the likes of Mike White is hilarious to me.

Beggars can't be choosers :manny:
He'll get more out the offense than most QBs in this league
He will not get more out of this office. If you think Zach Wilson is skittish, meet his father… Derek Carr

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sam Darnold is not the worst quarterback in the league based on the last four games hes started.
Exactly
In fact Darnold is out there doing exactly what Jet fans seem to be clamoring for
Manage the game and not fukk it up, pick up a first down from time to time with his legs, and make a throw once in a while to move the chains downfield

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need the Pats to lose and we need for us to win out. Meaningful football in January!:wow:

Happy New Year, Jets fam!