NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Told y'all Mike White was (also) trash
No talent hype job
Can't believe people were hyping that guy as a franchise QB. Jets fans wouldn't know talent if it slapped them in the face
Jets fans are dumb as fukk.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Told y'all Mike White was (also) trash
No talent hype job
Can't believe people were hyping that guy as a franchise QB. Jets fans wouldn't know talent if it slapped them in the face
I don't even think he trash got some flaws, but he could be a solid backup but the OC having him throwing the ball 50 times a game like Patrick Mahomes is freakin stupid

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't even think he trash got some flaws, but he could be a solid backup but the OC having him throwing the ball 50 times a game like Patrick Mahomes is freakin stupid
He's a fine backup
But he's not no franchise savior QB like so many were hyping him up as
He doesn't have the arm or athleticism to ever be more than a backup or spot starter

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
In addition to a new quarterback, the club may be looking for a new offensive coordinator. Jason La Canfora of the Washington Post — who, incidentally, is among those who believe Wilson will be jettisoned in the coming months — cites one high-ranking executive who says owner Woody Johnson will want to fire current OC Mike LaFleur. La Canfora believes Johnson could consider even more dramatic coaching or front office shakeups, and while Cimini concedes that Johnson’s patience will be put to the test if the Jets finish the season on a six-game losing streak, the ESPN scribe thinks the owner will realize his organization is in generally good shape under Saleh and GM Joe Douglas (the QB situation notwithstanding).

If the Jets do look to trade Wilson, La Canfora reports that they will not receive more than a fifth-round pick in return.

- Pro Football Rumors
With how bad the offense has look not just last year but under his tenure you got to fire him he is not good at his job. There is no way he should survived this add in all the stuff with Zach. If there really is a plan going forward with Zach, then you got to fire LaFleur

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
With bad the offense has look not just last year but under his tenure you got to fire him he is not good at his job. There is no way he should survived this add in all the stuff with Zach. If there really is a plan going forward with Zach, then you got to fire LaFleur
Tbh, even if the plan is to move on from Zach.. LaFleur needs to be fired. :yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Tbh, even if the plan is to move on from Zach.. LaFleur needs to be fired. :yeshrug:
Now you should understand why I had a tough time getting on Zach.

No way should he be his coach. Hes not equipped. That offense and scheme is garbage.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
so mike white isnt #him
Now you should understand why I had a tough time getting on Zach.

No way should he be his coach. Hes not equipped. That offense and scheme is garbage.
him and calabrese gotta go
I'm not even gonna get on zach. if we got trevor lawrence they would have fukked him up too. he literally was playing worse than zach last year and they got doug pederson the guy that made fukking carson wentz into an mvp contender...and he looks night and day different
it's really just a jets thing to fukk the development of a qb by incorrectly placing trash around them...whether coaching or on the field.
trevor would look trash here under calabrese and MLF. so would justin fields, so would mac jones(and you can see the regression in him cause they have no fukking OC)
only we would throw a guy out there that clearly shouldve been redshirted for atleast half the season behind a vet qb....after his original qb coach died, with no vet qb on the roster til like week 3 or 4 with a rookie offensive coordinator that doesnt know shyt. we literally got rid of another qb coach cause it was "too many voices in the room" according to saleh.
every young qb succeeding in the league right now have a near ideal support behind them. unless theres a cant miss dan marino type coming out there is no logical way a qb drafted here will survive.
this fukking bum mlf only other job on his resume before coming to the jets undeservingly via nepotism was a job at a FCS school where he was the OC of a 0-11 team that averaged 13 ppg.
i watch josh allen get developed by daboll...and daboll turn around and make daniel jones look like a pro bowler
greg roman with lamar jackson
jalen hurts with their head coach sirianni
herbert has joe lombardi
mcdaniel made tua look way better than he was last year despite late season regression.

im gonna keep it a buck we were fools gold this year and we were winning off straight up talent. saleh aint coaching shyt. ulbrich aint coaching shyt. mlf definitely aint coaching shyt. the only coach worth a damn is our db coach.
breece was singlehandedly breaking defenses on top of avt basically being the best all around o lineman in football.
sauce is gonna be sauce wherever he went and garrett was gonna be garrett.
quinnen was gonna be quinnen. I'm cool on joe douglas...but saleh can go for all I care. MLF is probably gonna be the sacrificial lamb.
we need to draft a safety and a linebacker. teams figured out its a no fly zone on the outside and to just double quinnen and the middle of the field was free with our slow or low iq linebackers and bum ass safety's.
I'd back up the brinks truck and send a pick for sean payton...but thats asking for a lot.
I need proven guys in here...not fly by night hot shots and ra-ra guys that dont really know shyt.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I don’t care what Saleh says if they actually believed Zach had a future in nyc they wouldn’t be starting the corpse of Joe Flacco in a meaningless game when they are eliminated from the playoffs :heh:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Losing keeps out the Pats and give us a higher draft pick...so we'll win, right?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if LaFleur stays or goes, but I want Saleh to decide not Woody.