NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Zach seems like he is going to be one of those Jets quarterbacks that thrive in another system on another team.

Sigh.

That doesn't mean I'm happy with him, I just agree with alot of y'all saying the offense isn't playing him right
Not likely, his ceiling is Mark Sanchez...

Dude was drafted as a project who didn't record a single win over a .500 team in college and he's had no development in two seasons...He is way behind

This isn't all the OC not playing him right, he once again consistently missed wide open receivers in laughable fashion, doesn't read defenses, eyes down receivers and displayed zero pocket awareness...His biggest throws today came on terrible balls misplayed by the Lions bottom of the league DBs...I don't how anyone can feel good with this dude moving forward regardless who the OC is...He's shown you NOTHING in two seasons to make you feel good about...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Not likely, his ceiling is Mark Sanchez...

Dude was drafted as a project who didn't record a single win over a .500 team in college and he's had no development in two seasons...He is way behind

This isn't all the OC not playing him right, he once again consistently missed wide open receivers in laughable fashion, doesn't read defenses, eyes down receivers and displayed zero pocket awareness...His biggest throws today came on terrible balls misplayed by the Lions bottom of the league DBs...I don't how anyone can feel good with this dude moving forward regardless who the OC is...He's shown you NOTHING in two seasons to make you feel good about...
One mixed bag of trash,

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
if you knew zach was a project...bringing an unqualified guy to take his crack at being an OC with a young player was the absolute wrong move.
you get a coach with a track record.
mlf is fukking clueless and has never been an OC at any fukking level before this job
if you told me this photo was MLF i'd believe you
W7ZOX2R4IYI6DBLLZOXLQJGVOY.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
if you knew zach was a project...bringing an unqualified guy to take his crack at being an OC with a young player was the absolute wrong move.
mlf is fukking clueless.
No, you don't draft a fukking project with the second pick of the draft...

That was the mistake. same mistake they made with Darnold...

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
No, you don't draft a fukking project with the second pick of the draft...

That was the mistake...
but people look at josh allen like a genius move. HE WAS A PROJECT OF ALL PROJECTS BUT WAS DEVELOPED.
meanwhile we got fukking morons who dont know shyt. mother fukker got a job cause his brother coaches aaron fukking rodgers. give me a break

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
foh you would judge him with the exact same optics if he went anywhere in the top 10
we been on this forum long enough you aint fooling me :mjlol:
I ain't trying to fool you son, you fooling your own damn self...

:mjlol:@ calling Josh Allen the PROJECT OF ALL PROJECTS...

:mjlol:@ thinking wasting top 5 picks on PROJECT QBs isn't stupid when you literally watched your team do it twice in 5 years and fail miserably...

FOH indeed...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
mlf is fukking clueless and has never been an OC at any fukking level before this job
if you told me this photo was MLF i'd believe you
W7ZOX2R4IYI6DBLLZOXLQJGVOY.jpg
Send Zach to the Giants and watch what Daboll can do with him
He's made Daniel Jones into a league average QB and he doesn't have anywhere close to the arm talent Zach has

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I still can't believe the Jets defense choked like that
4th & inches with 2 minutes left and no time outs and they did literally the only thing they could not do which was allow a touch down
Then Saleh forgets what time outs are on the final drive of the game forcing to have to kick a long FG instead of being able to get closer

NYC Rebel

Daps
I can’t tell you how bad George Fant looked person today right tackle. Both pass and run blocking. Hutchinson and Company simply disengaged from him to make tackles. He’s just plain bad

Like I said before, Bam Knight can only run outside the tackles. The jets best inside runner is stuck on the bench.

The O-line was woeful today and Im still not impressed by Jermaine Johnson as a pass rusher. He doesnt flash at all.

We need to pay, Q and Bryce Huff.

Zach inaccuracy in drop back situations is horrific. Mike LaFleur going back to drop back passing offense after the 1st quarter killed the offense

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Should the Jets take a chance on Jordan Love this off-season?
Can send Zach and maybe like a 2nd or 3rd rounder to GB for him.
Feel like it would still be taking a chance on a guy but there's not gonna be much out there.

Also wtf has happened to the defense?
They're technically not giving up a lot of points but they didn't force a single punt until the end of the 3rd quarter yesterday. Pass rush is non existent the past 2 weeks. Starting to look like Quinnen carried that D Line heavily
The amount of 3rd down conversions they allowed was shocking.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Should the Jets take a chance on Jordan Love this off-season?
Can send Zach and maybe like a 2nd or 3rd rounder to GB for him.
Feel like it would still be taking a chance on a guy but there's not gonna be much out there.

Also wtf has happened to the defense?
They're technically not giving up a lot of points but they didn't force a single punt until the end of the 3rd quarter yesterday. Pass rush is non existent the past 2 weeks. Starting to look like Quinnen carried that D Line heavily
The amount of 3rd down conversions they allowed was shocking.
One of my biggest fears coming into the season which teams are finally catching up on is this:

The Jets linebackers cant cover.

A lot of these failed third down stops are a result of it.