NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jets fans ready to admit the Jets offense being trash wasn't solely because of Zach Wilson?
Wilson was not good at all and his play warranted a seat on the bench but he got scapegoated completely when the Jets offense is just not good period
Mike White is a good backup QB and nothing more. He misses throws constantly and was checking down like crazy today.
Not to mention once again Jets have crucial plays and they're going to Braxton Berrios AGAIN
Zach Wilson is trash.
MLF is trash.
Offensive line is in shambles.
Breece Hall was our workhorse and he's out for the year.
Mike White at least moves the ball and gets the ball out.
fukkin Braxton Berrios.

^^^ ALL of these things can be and are true.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Zach Wilson is trash.
MLF is trash.
Offensive line is in shambles.
Breece Hall was our workhorse and he's out for the year.
Mike White at least moves the ball and gets the ball out.
fukkin Braxton Berrios.

^^^ ALL of these things can be and are true.
Mike White is a stiff who will get killed against good defenses.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Mike White is a stiff who will get killed against good defenses.
At this point fam.. just buy a Zach Wilson jersey already. :yeshrug:

And when people ask you why you wasted your money.. just tell them that he can evade the pocket.

NYC Rebel

Daps
At this point fam.. just buy a Zach Wilson jersey already. :yeshrug:

And when people ask you why you wasted your money.. just tell them that he can evade the pocket.
Don’t fukking disrespect me. I said nothing about Zach Wilson. Tell me that this guy Mike White can move. I can say what I say about Mike White without having to say anything about Zach Wilson. It’s not my fault you lack that ability. I’m in here saying Zach Wilson’s mechanics is playing garbage and it’s still not good enough for you fukking hate at all costs know nothing about football attribute ass niqqas in here. Always playing catch up…NOW knowing MLF is trash at OC. Always playing catch up.

Dumb ass football talk in here. Cant even talk the nuance of player characteristics (Mike White is too stiff, cant throw on the run and will keep getting hurt).

Dumb fukk going to quote me not mentioning Zach Wilson who is living rent-free in his fukking head because his love for a stop gap qb.

This will be the third time I will say this shyt dumb ass… Zach Wilson is finished in New York.

Now move the fukk on from him and let me say what I’m saying about Mike White without you jumping on this dikk. A qb IM paying, not you from your tv.

He can’t fukking move.

He is only affective when there is a perfect pocket.

This is the NFL where you have to move around sometimes or have the ball get out your hands extremely quick.

But saying the truth of what things are and speaking real football to this dog shyt rah rah fanbase is a crime.

Hes certainly a better fit for this Jets team but he is nothing more than a stopgap quarterback.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Let me tell you what’s going to happen with the Jets again. We are going to sit here for the next two years and watch a Garbage offensive coordinator waste this teams talent as they peak defensively and start to fall off. By that time the garbage offensive coordinator will find a head-coaching job elsewhere and we will be left holding the bag with fans arguing over immobile quarterbacks, under utilized personnel, and outright misused players.

For all the talk of a second year quarterback who’s career is trash, we have a worse situation with a second year first time offensive coordinator who hurts the entire offense but doesn’t get near the same scrutiny.

Thats the Jets future.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let me tell you what’s going to happen with the Jets again. We are going to sit here for the next two years and watch a Garbage offensive coordinator waste this teams talent as they peak defensively and start to fall off. By that time the garbage offensive coordinator will find a head-coaching job elsewhere and we will be left holding the bag with fans arguing over immobile quarterbacks, under utilized personnel, and outright misused players.

For all the talk of a second year quarterback who’s career is trash, we have a worse situation with a second year first time offensive coordinator who hurts the entire offense but doesn’t get near the same scrutiny.

Thats the Jets future.
So many people saying Jets should've taken Fields
Fields would be trash in MLF's hands. They already had a mobile QB in Zach and ran next to no designed runs for him basically ever

NYC Rebel

Daps
So many people saying Jets should've taken Fields
Fields would be trash in MLF's hands. They already had a mobile QB in Zach and ran next to no designed runs for him basically ever
Exactly. And like Tony Romo said, you don’t close the door on a young quarterback. This guy is not in the office that is built around his skills, shytty mechanics aside that has. I can see that and say Mike White is the best thing for this team based on the offense this limited offensive coordinator runs .

James Robinson is a healthy scratch but the dwarf MLF makes the between the tackles runner fumbles.

We have a dog shyt OC

NYC Rebel

Daps
Jets fans are ass. Mad at me when I say Bam Knight is good outside the tackles, like his td but we lack a between the tackles guy because MLF doesn’t know how to use James Robinson. He gives the ball to Michael Carter who fumbles. 🙄

We can never talk football attributes with sensitive ass Jets fans.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Don’t fukking disrespect me. I said nothing about Zach Wilson. Tell me that this guy Mike White can move. I can say what I say about Mike White without having to say anything about Zach Wilson. It’s not my fault you lack that ability. I’m in here saying Zach Wilson’s mechanics is playing garbage and it’s still not good enough for you fukking hate at all costs know nothing about football attribute ass niqqas in here. Always playing catch up…NOW knowing MLF is trash at OC. Always playing catch up.

Dumb ass football talk in here. Cant even talk the nuance of player characteristics (Mike White is too stiff, cant throw on the run and will keep getting hurt).

Dumb fukk going to quote me not mentioning Zach Wilson who is living rent-free in his fukking head because his love for a stop gap qb.

This will be the third time I will say this shyt dumb ass… Zach Wilson is finished in New York.

Now move the fukk on from him and let me say what I’m saying about Mike White without you jumping on this dikk. A qb IM paying, not you from your tv.

He can’t fukking move.

He is only affective when there is a perfect pocket.

This is the NFL where you have to move around sometimes or have the ball get out your hands extremely quick.

But saying the truth of what things are and speaking real football to this dog shyt rah rah fanbase is a crime.

Hes certainly a better fit for this Jets team but he is nothing more than a stopgap quarterback.
Ain't nobody disrespecting you.. get out your feelings.

Last thing I'll tell you before you blow your lid... again.

Everybody in this bytch knows you hate MLF. We all think he's trash. You've mentioned COUNTLESS times that Zach would thrive with a new co-ordinator. You know what that is? It's called an opinion. OUR opinion is that he fukkin sucks. He's got deer in headlight eyes when he's flushed out the pocket. His accuracy is trash. He's a fukkin midget. His teammates don't respect him. The staff's lost faith in him. The team fukkin wears Mike White t-shirts in support of him.

You wanna know why they don't call run plays for him? Because he's damn near the same size as my high school Alma Mater's starting QB. (He's 15.. and a sophomore) 95% of his game is back yard shyt. 5 yard outs are a mission to complete. He gets a shyt load of passes batted down. His football iq is fukking basura. He's scared to throw the ball downfield.

I never said Mike White can move.. that's you saying that he can't. And I agree with you. So explain to me where you're going with that. You're all over the place. You said "I can say what I say about Mike White without having to say anything about Zach Wilson" .. well, if the QB aint Mike White.. it's gonna be Zach. And you ride for Zach all the time. Except the only positive thing you can say about him is that he evades would be sacks. And you know what? I'll give that to you. The problem with that is.. that's ALL that dudes does well. Literally.. that's it. But you wanna trot him out there, week in and week out? The offense flows better with White. The team respects and likes White better. Is he flawless? Hell no. Is he better than Zach Wilson today? Yes.

"dUmB AsS fOoTbAlL TaLk iN hErE" .. then why are you here? You realize you say that to everybody.. right? At some point, you're gonna look in the mirror and realize you aint shyt but a message board poster. Just like us.

"A qb IM paying, not you from your tv" .. change your tampon. You're bleeding.

Again.. no one's saying Mike White is the answer. He's a stop gap. Just like you said. I don't understand what the issue is. You mentioned a few weeks back that you'd trade for Aaron Rogers if the price was right.. I agreed. Obviously that's not an option. So what are your solutions? Other than tryna shyt on message board posters?

Try not to go all grumpy old man on me. Tell me.. you're Joe Douglas.. what's you move? What's your plan?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jets fans are ass. Mad at me when I say Bam Knight is good outside the tackles, like his td but we lack a between the tackles guy because MLF doesn’t know how to use James Robinson. He gives the ball to Michael Carter who fumbles. 🙄

We can never talk football attributes with sensitive ass Jets fans.
:laff:

You're trollin.. right?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Ain't nobody disrespecting you.. get out your feelings.

Last thing I'll tell you before you blow your lid... again.

Everybody in this bytch knows you hate MLF. We all think he's trash. You've mentioned COUNTLESS times that Zach would thrive with a new co-ordinator. You know what that is? It's called an opinion. OUR opinion is that he fukkin sucks. He's got deer in headlight eyes when he's flushed out the pocket. His accuracy is trash. He's a fukkin midget. His teammates don't respect him. The staff's lost faith in him. The team fukkin wears Mike White t-shirts in support of him.

You wanna know why they don't call run plays for him? Because he's damn near the same size as my high school Alma Mater's starting QB. (He's 15.. and a sophomore) 95% of his game is back yard shyt. 5 yard outs are a mission to complete. He gets a shyt load of passes batted down. His football iq is fukking basura. He's scared to throw the ball downfield.

I never said Mike White can move.. that's you saying that he can't. And I agree with you. So explain to me where you're going with that. You're all over the place. You said "I can say what I say about Mike White without having to say anything about Zach Wilson" .. well, if the QB aint Mike White.. it's gonna be Zach. And you ride for Zach all the time. Except the only positive thing you can say about him is that he evades would be sacks. And you know what? I'll give that to you. The problem with that is.. that's ALL that dudes does well. Literally.. that's it. But you wanna trot him out there, week in and week out? The offense flows better with White. The team respects and likes White better. Is he flawless? Hell no. Is he better than Zach Wilson today? Yes.

"dUmB AsS fOoTbAlL TaLk iN hErE" .. then why are you here? You realize you say that to everybody.. right? At some point, you're gonna look in the mirror and realize you aint shyt but a message board poster. Just like us.

"A qb IM paying, not you from your tv" .. change your tampon. You're bleeding.

Again.. no one's saying Mike White is the answer. He's a stop gap. Just like you said. I don't understand what the issue is. You mentioned a few weeks back that you'd trade for Aaron Rogers if the price was right.. I agreed. Obviously that's not an option. So what are your solutions? Other than tryna shyt on message board posters?

Try not to go all grumpy old man on me. Tell me.. you're Joe Douglas.. what's you move? What's your plan?
Why are you talking to me about Zach Wilson? We are fresh off of today’s performance and Zach Wilson is on your mind. Why the fukk are we having this conversation about him? Because you can’t get over what I said a couple of days ago. I haven’t spoken about him at all today. Why the fukk are you bringing him up again?

And all of you Jets fans are fukking late to the party as always. Just getting around to realizing our OC is asscheeks.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:laff:

You're trollin.. right?
I’m not fukking trolling. Bam Knight big runs are always outside the tackle box. he is NOT a between the tackles runner. we cannot run up the middle. The only guy who can run up the middle is deactivated.

I posted this days ago. Michael Carter all the sudden is the between the tackles guy and look what happened. You have to understand that… A lot of these OCs are younger than me and only got the job because they are white boys. I’ve been around the game and brilliant football minds these men eat shyt and sleep just like me. Nothing about who they are is otherworldly to me. I dont care if MLF has a job at it… I know football personnel better than he does and a lot of people I know do. He is the biggest problem on this team, not Zack Wilson. The worst thing for a first time NFL quarterback is a bad first time NFL offensive coordinator and Jets fans acquit to write players off because they don’t know any better. I did not want to talk about Zach Wilson today but look at you

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Why are you talking to me about Zach Wilson? We are fresh off of today’s performance and Zach Wilson is on your mind. Why the fukk are we having this conversation about him? Because you can’t get over what I said a couple of days ago. I haven’t spoken about him at all today. Why the fukk are you bringing him up again?

And all of you Jets fans are fukking late to the party as always. Just getting around to realizing our OC is asscheeks.
Because if Mike White isn't taking snaps for us.. then it's gonna be Zach Wilson moving forward.

It's really that simple.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Because if Mike White isn't taking snaps for us.. then it's gonna be Zach Wilson moving forward.

It's really that simple.
I talked about Mikes attributes as a player. Not who is going to be qb moving forward. What the fukk is wrong with you and talking about players attributes? :mindblown:

GATDAYUM! I can talk about Mike White attributes without bringing up Zach Wilson. What the fukk is wrong with you?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I’m not fukking trolling. Bam Knight big runs are always outside the tackle box. he is NOT a between the tackles runner. we cannot run up the middle. The only guy who can run up the middle is deactivated.

I posted this days ago. Michael Carter all the sudden is the between the tackles guy and look what happened. You have to understand that… A lot of these OCs are younger than me and only got the job because they are white boys. I’ve been around the game in brilliant football mines that these men eat shyt and sleep just like me. Nothing about who they are is otherworldly to me. I dont care if MLF has a job at it… I know football personnel better than he does and a lot of people I know do. He is the biggest problem on this team, not Zack Wilson. The worst thing for a first time NFL quarterback is a bad first time NFL offensive coordinator and Jets fans acquit to write players off because they don’t know any better. I did not want to talk about Zach Wilson today but look at you

You literally wasted 4-5 minutes typing all this shyt out because I legit agree with it.

And again.. you keep saying Mike White sucks. If the Jets pull White, then it's gonna be Zach Wilson being the next man up. We're not as good of a team with Wilson under center. That's why I brought him up. Who would you rather talk about? You wanna bring in Flacco? No, you don't. If it aint White, it's gonna be Zach.