NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
by saying that I said he sucked which I didn’t.

By bringing up Zach Wilson which I didnt.

By saying who should we should move on to, which I didnt.

It is impossible to talk to shytty Jets fans because they are fantastical and bring up so much shyt OTHER than the qualities of a player being discussed. You are a dumb ass. Mike White is immobile. Look at your response following that. Had nothing to do with Mike White being the opposite of that. You brought up Zach Wilson. Dumb fukk
Hey fam.. I mean this with all sincerity. Get some fukkin help. I know this is a message board, and we all talk shyt to one another.. but you got some undiagnosed shyt that you need to take care of.

Take my advice or don’t. I truly don’t give a flying fukk what you do.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hey fam.. I mean this with all sincerity. Get some fukkin help. I know this is a message board, and we all talk shyt to one another.. but you got some undiagnosed shyt that you need to take care of.

Take my advice or don’t. I truly don’t give a flying fukk what you do.
Where is the lie? Identify the lie. You are fantastical. “You called Mike white trash” … something I never said and your imagination created.

Garbage ass Jets fans dikk ride so hard that making an honest assessment of who they fanboy has them go haywire.

I will repeat for the seventh time on this site…… Zach Wilson is finished in New York. Why the fukk do you need to keep on bringing up somebody I said it’s finished here? You are a Garbage poster. Your assessment or diagnosis of me is irrelevant. You can’t stay on topic. You cannot discuss football

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Jets gonna win out and make the playoffs :manny:

I've seen what what I wanted to see from these last 2 games.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Where is the lie? Identify the lie. You are fantastical. “You called Mike white trash” … something I never said and your imagination created.

Garbage ass Jets fans dikk ride so hard that making an honest assessment of who they fanboy has them go haywire.

I will repeat for the seventh time on this site…… Zach Wilson is finished in New York. Why the fukk do you need to keep on bringing up somebody I said it’s finished here? You are a Garbage poster. Your assessment or diagnosis of me is irrelevant. You can’t stay on topic. You cannot discuss football
Get.

Help.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Get.

Help.
Make

Sense.

Where is the lie in what I said?

There is none.

Where is the lie in what you said?

“You said Mike White sucks.”

A lie.

You would look like a dumb ass in my circle talking football attributes about players. We would be saying a player cant move around in the pocket and is immobile and you would say “you said he sucks. Now lets talk about Zach Wilson.”

:mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Make

Sense.

Where is the lie in what I said?

There is none.

Where is the lie in what you said?

“You said Mike White sucks.”

A lie.

You would look like a dumb ass in my circle talking football attributes about players. We would be saying a player cant move around in the pocket and is immobile and you would say “you said he sucks. Now lets talk about Zach Wilson.”

:mjlol:
Didn’t even read that shyt.

Get.

Help.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Zach Wilson will play well elsewhere.

He’s finished in NY because this OC cannot coach him.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Zach isn't ready and he has to play because he's QB2 when God forbid Mike White gets hurt, wouldn't that just ruin Zach for good?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Welp Zach is starting
Prepare for Zonovan Knight and Michael Carter to have huge days lol
70/30 rush to pass ratio coming back

Honestly I think whether Quinnen plays or not is a bigger deal
They've already won 5 games with Zach as starter, he can play game manager just fine
My worry is that if Quinnen is out then they can't be playing game manager cause they're gonna need to put up a lot of points to beat the Lions

Also MLF confirmed scrub if Zach doesn't have at least 3-5 designed runs in this game

Last edited: