NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
MLF Sucks But Braxton Shoulda Caught That shyt

I Know The Main Point Is “Fukk MLF Let’s Get Him Out” And I Agree But Fukk I’m So Mad We Had This Game Stolen And Let It Go
He should've caught it but that's why you don't call crucial plays for Braxton Berrios
If you're gonna throw it in the red zone you go to Wilson (best player) or Davis (big body receiver)
If you're gonna lose lose with your best at least

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Big big game! I'm hype! Is there gonna be a game thread? I heard Romo is covering this.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The ball hit him right in the hands...

This is the NFL, receivers are expected to catch balls that hit them in the hands...

I've been shytting on this stone hands fool all season, there is no agenda here, he's been dropping everything that isn't perfectly thrown at his chest...

He's trash...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The ball hit him right in the hands...

This is the NFL, receivers are expected to catch balls that hit them in the hands...

I've been shytting on this stone hands fool all season, there is no agenda here, he's been dropping everything that isn't perfectly thrown at his chest...

He's trash...
That ball was clearly behind him. He was going one way and the ball came the other.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jets fans ready to admit the Jets offense being trash wasn't solely because of Zach Wilson?
Wilson was not good at all and his play warranted a seat on the bench but he got scapegoated completely when the Jets offense is just not good period
Mike White is a good backup QB and nothing more. He misses throws constantly and was checking down like crazy today.
Not to mention once again Jets have crucial plays and they're going to Braxton Berrios AGAIN

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Jets fans ready to admit the Jets offense being trash wasn't solely because of Zach Wilson?
Wilson was not good at all and his play warranted a seat on the bench but he got scapegoated completely when the Jets offense is just not good period
Mike White is a good backup QB and nothing more. He misses throws constantly and was checking down like crazy today.
Not to mention once again Jets have crucial plays and they're going to Braxton Berrios AGAIN
Mike LaFleur is 100% trash. We trade for James Robinson but want to run the ball up the middle with Michael dwarf Carter.

The only effective play calls he has are east west, off tackle, reverse is and other bullshyt. Hea trash.