NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you guys don’t understand that MLF is the biggest problem on his team by now… I’m tired of telling you all. He doesn’t know how to use player personnel. Why would you call the biggest play the game for Braxton Berrios? He’s trash. Zach Wilson is easy to blame

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
what the fukk is mike lafluers obsession with this fukking dweeb braxton
only MLF thinks braxton is better than fukking elijah
why is that midget our #1 target in the redzone
You got tall ass Mims
They spend decent money on two TE
You got Moore & Wilson & Davis yet some reason he just loves being cute with Berrios so much it's annoying

NYC Rebel

Daps
You got tall ass Mims
They spend decent money on two TE
You got Moore & Wilson & Davis yet some reason he just loves being cute with Berrios so much it's annoying
You guys don’t listen to me. He doesn’t know how to use player personnel

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you guys don’t understand that MLF is the biggest problem on his team by now… I’m tired of telling you all. He doesn’t know how to use player personnel. Why would you call the biggest play the game for Braxton Berrios? He’s trash. Zach Wilson is easy to blame
I don't think anyone in here has ever defended MLF but come on bruh, Wilson was also playing like trash...

White Mike in the same offense has been balling despite MLF idiotic play calling, Wilson should be holding a clipboard for the remainder of the season as far as I'm concerned....

NYC Rebel

Daps
I don't think anyone in here has ever defended MLF but come on bruh, Wilson was also playing like trash...

White Mike in the same offense has been balling despite MLF idiotic play calling, Wilson should be holding a clipboard for the remainder of the season as far as I'm concerned....
He can’t coach personnel to their existing skills. Wilson is trash because he’s forced to play in an offense that isn’t built around his existing skills. How many times do I have to tell you guys that he is the problem. It STILL comes back to MLF

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
went from the worst passing defense to the 3rd worst. I am not impressed. he got 400 something off all types of yac and 57 attempts...and the mother fukker had 5 cracks in the red zone and got 1td. sorry. thats not good enough
crown mike if you want though
mike lefluer can die on a dikk

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think after this game we can all agree White Mike is the QB moving forward for the remainder of the season...

He ain't perfect but dude has balled out and considerably better than what we currently have on this roster...
I'm not ready to say that no
The Bills game will be huge
I thought he looked ok but also missed some throws, none bigger than sailing that ball to Wilson that would've been an easy TD to put them ahead

Mike White's skill set is more useful to what MLF wants to do though, which is apparently throw the ball 60 times and kick a million FGs like they were doing with Flacco to start the season

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He can’t coach personnel to their existing skills. Wilson is trash because he’s forced to play in an offense that isn’t built around his existing skills. How many times do I have to tell you guys that he is the problem. It STILL comes back to MLF
You're defending a QB that has continually failed at completing dump passes and is hesitant to throw to wide open receivers over the middle...Not quite sure how any of those shortcomings are on the OC...

No one is even saying White is the answer to our QB problem, he's just clearly best option on the roster for this team...

NYC Rebel

Daps
You're defending a QB that has continually failed at completing dump passes and is hesitant to throw to wide open receivers over the middle...Not quite sure how any of those shortcomings are on the OC...

No one is even saying White is the answer to our QB problem, he's just clearly best option on the roster for this team...
Im defending a qb because his OC is ass.

We teade for James Robinson, north and south runner, and he gers zero red zone carries. He calls the biggest play of the game for BERRIOS.

Wilson is not a drop back passer. MLF doesnt scheme to him.

He is ASS no matter who is in.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
MLF Sucks But Braxton Shoulda Caught That shyt

I Know The Main Point Is “Fukk MLF Let’s Get Him Out” And I Agree But Fukk I’m So Mad We Had This Game Stolen And Let It Go

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
went from the worst passing defense to the 3rd worst. I am not impressed. he got 400 something off all types of yac and 57 attempts...and the mother fukker had 5 cracks in the red zone and got 1td. sorry. thats not good enough
crown mike if you want though
mike lefluer can die on a dikk
It seems everytime they tried to run it in the red zone they couldn't get anything done
Bad play calling with the O-line struggling down there