NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It made no sense how you have two elite route runners like GW and Moore yet can't find anybody open...

LaFleur is trash but when you watch the tape, they both getting separation but the QB is not throwing them the ball...

White is decisive, he don't happy feet dance in the pocket, that's the key difference...

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
It made no sense how you have two elite route runners like GW and Moore yet can't find anybody open...

LaFleur is trash but when you watch the tape, they both getting separation but the QB is not throwing them the ball...

White is decisive, he don't happy feet dance in the pocket, that's the key difference...
one guy literally played top 10 defenses in all his starts this season....the other played a depleted defense that has given up 36 ppg the last 4 games coming into this game
the same defense that traded their best linebacker and pass rusher and their safety got injured THIS game.
mike white shouldve thrown 2 picks this game.
I'll believe in mike if he shows it to me vs a team worth a damn. we'll see vs the vikings and up in buffalo
bears actively tanking out there :mjlol:
zach hasnt been good but I aint drinking no damn mike white koolaid off this shyt. I mightve gotten 100 yards on this defense
might be an exact replay of what we saw last year.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Was good to watch competent QB play in this offense. I still think lafleur calls a different game for Zack and i guess that's cause he has no trust in him to make the throws Mike White made. An OC has to know how to adapt to his QBs strengths tho and it doesn't seem like he knows how to do that with Zack. If u get him moving more and rolling out it would have been a different story so it's a combination of bad QB play and bad OC in my eyes, but lafleur will be able to redeem himself if the offense can consistently produce during the rest of the season.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
one guy literally played top 10 defenses in all his starts this season....the other played a depleted defense that has given up 36 ppg the last 4 games coming into this game
the same defense that traded their best linebacker and pass rusher and their safety got injured THIS game.
mike white shouldve thrown 2 picks this game.
I'll believe in mike if he shows it to me vs a team worth a damn. we'll see vs the vikings and up in buffalo
bears actively tanking out there :mjlol:
zach hasnt been good but I aint drinking no damn mike white koolaid off this shyt. I mightve gotten 100 yards on this defense
might be an exact replay of what we saw last year.
U right but all game i was watching and wondering what Zack would have done. Probably 9 for 17 135 yards with a TD and a INT.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
This would have been an 13-10 or 17-13 type game if were being real about it. Zach was not dropping 31 points even on a bad defense :manny:
the jets dropped 40 on the dolphins :dwillhuh:
probably a much steadier diet of the run but you guys are letting those pats games drown out perspective for a game where a dude played a defense that literally had 1 guy that would start on another team :mjlol:
I'm not about to completely shyt on dude for playing bad vs belichek...thats just what bill does vs young qbs. the thing I'm shytty about is the lack of accountability.
damn near half his career picks are vs the pats.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike F’in White :blessed:

You can tell dudes just gravitate towards him in the locker room.

He’s also unlocked Wilson and Moore

Anyone watch the Bucs game yesterday?

I was getting PTSD watching Bowles punt on 4 and 2 from the 37 then at the end of the game 40 seconds to go and two timeouts with Brady he decided to play for OT