NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Prediction: Zach will be benched after the Bears game

Mike White actually sucks even though I know some Jets fans are delusional about him but it could be like a Taylor Heinicke or PJ Walker thing where the players just play better with another guy even if he isn't really an NFL talent. I'd start him at least for 1 game. Flacco is unplayable with the O Line in it's current state though.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They gotta bench Zach for the next game. The on field performance warrants it but the off the field/media stuff even more so.
And just cause he's benched doesn't mean they can't go back to him, so I don't see why they can't try it :manny:

Zach sucks but Mims would've dropped that shyt anyway
He literally incapable of catching a football unless it's put directly in his chest. Even yesterday he had a terrible drop that was right in his hands

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You probably right on Mims breh but we clearly have a blind QB...

s5slppaa2b1a1.jpg

I have a feeling the all-22 is going to reveal a lot more of this...

Already know Moore was wide open for an easy 1st down on that last play of the game he dumped off to Carter...

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm gonna say that Zach being so horrible is scapegoating a lot of things from the Patriots game
The secondary was a huge letdown to me. Mac Jones been dreadful all year and he completed like 80% of his passes and they weren't little dink and dunks either.
Special teams been suspect all year that punter has been horrible. I don't think he's kicked a single good punt all year and he's kicking shytty punts every game.
Zach Wilson on 3 rushes shouldn't lead the team in rushing. Awful performance by the run game.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm gonna say that Zach being so horrible is scapegoating a lot of things from the Patriots game
The secondary was a huge letdown to me. Mac Jones been dreadful all year and he completed like 80% of his passes and they weren't little dink and dunks either.
Special teams been suspect all year that punter has been horrible. I don't think he's kicked a single good punt all year and he's kicking shytty punts every game.
Zach Wilson on 3 rushes shouldn't lead the team in rushing. Awful performance by the run game.
They gave up 3 points. They gave up most of their yards on 3rd and longs which were short of the sticks.

The jets running off tackle plays for Robinson.

Smh.

our are punter has been excellent all year

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it from the begining in todays NFL you know right away if a guy can be great.

Now can he be salvaged and come back 5 years later and be a decent QB in a perfect situation like an Alex Smith or Geno?

Maybe but who cares. You either have a top QB in this league or you’re screwed.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Every time I see Mike White's name, I think about a cringey battle rapper called Michael White.

Glad Wilson got benched regardless though. I'd have understood a little more leash if he was apologetic and honest about his struggles. But dude's lack of self-awareness or accountability gave me "rich-kid" entitlement vibes and it's pretty clear he's been losing the locker for a while.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even though Elijah Moore handled his shyt in a dikkhead manner, Jets fans gotta understand where he came from.

Wasn't that more on the coaching staff? They JUST started using him in the slot, right? And then they froze out Moore when he bytched and asked to be traded...smh