NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
the jets dropped 40 on the dolphins :dwillhuh:
probably a much steadier diet of the run but you guys are letting those pats games drown out perspective for a game where a dude played a defense that literally had 1 guy that would start on another team :mjlol:
I'm not about to completely shyt on dude for playing bad vs belichek...thats just what bill does vs young qbs. the thing I'm shytty about is the lack of accountability.
damn near half his career picks are vs the pats.
Mike White in 4 starts already has two 300+ yds/3 TD games. One of those was against the eventual AFC champion Bengals last year.

Zach has not one of those games in 20 starts.

White looked elite in 2 of his starts and looked good in the Colts game before he got injured. He had a bad game coming back from that injury against the top passing defense last year.

You can defend Zach all you want, but he's shown almost nothing in the 2 years he's been here :manny:

If the Jets tryna make the playoffs, they need to roll with the guy that gives them the best chance to win.

No one has crowned Mike White a franchise QB yet, but we literally said a while ago all we need is average QB play and this team could carry that to a deep playoff run, which Zach hasn't been doing.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Mike White in 4 starts already has two 300+ yds/3 TD games. One of those was against the eventual AFC champion Bengals last year.

Zach has not one of those games in 20 starts.

White looked elite in 2 of his starts and looked good in the Colts game before he got injured. He had a bad game coming back from that injury against the top passing defense last year.

You can defend Zach all you want, but he's shown almost nothing in the 2 years he's been here :manny:

If the Jets tryna make the playoffs, they need to roll with the guy that gives them the best chance to win.

No one has crowned Mike White a franchise QB yet, but we literally said a while ago all we need is average QB play and this team could carry that to a deep playoff run, which Zach hasn't been doing.
the motherfukker threw 4 picks as soon as a good team had tape on him.
even in his best game he threw 2 picks.
I dont give a damn about what he did versus the equivalent of a canadian football league secondary which should have picked him off two times anyway
its not defending zach, its just being easily impressed by so little and this is the curse of being a jet fan :mjlol: zach played "average" against non belichek teams and the jets won 5 games.
I'm in 'wait and see' mode. I have no more faith in mike white than I do in zach.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
the motherfukker threw 4 picks as soon as a good team had tape on him.
even in his best game he threw 2 picks.
I dont give a damn about what he did versus the equivalent of a canadian football league secondary which should have picked him off two times anyway
its not defending zach, its just being easily impressed by so little and this is the curse of being a jet fan :mjlol: zach played "average" against non belichek teams and the jets won 5 games.
I'm in 'wait and see' mode. I have no more faith in mike white than I do in zach.
Be that as it may, we’ve gotta ride the hot hand right now.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In New Disgruntled Jet News, James Robinson Isn’t Happy :francis: Never Seen A Winning Team So Miserable

Obviously, I didn't come here not to play," Robinson told ESPN on Wednesday. "Obviously, they brought me here for a reason. I don't expect anything unless I work for it, and I've been working my ass off. Me not playing pisses me off."

Robinson said he was informed last Wednesday by running backs coach Taylor Embree that he would be inactive against the Bears.

"Obviously, I was upset about it," he said. "I don't know what they have planned for me."

Explaining the change, Saleh said there was "a lot of meat on the bone in the run game" over the past few weeks. He said Robinson still is getting comfortable in their zone-based scheme and wanted to give Knight a chance in the rotation, adding that "no one has seen the last of" Robinson.

Robinson doesn't believe he's having problems with the new system, which requires a one-cut runner who can accelerate quickly upfield.

"I mean, picking up the runs, that's easy," said Robinson, a 1,070-yard rusher for Jacksonville in 2020. "The thing is getting used to the pass game, protections and I feel like I've picked up that stuff up pretty good.

"You probably have to ask them what their game plan is for me. I'd do the same, but obviously I'm going to continue to work my ass off. I can't go in there begging. They can see what I do on the field."

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
At the game. Offense needs to keep running the ball.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WTF is up with these bullshyt batted balls...

The first one was thrown behind Davis but that last one by Conklin is an inexcusable drop...
I gotta see the first one again because at first glance, I thought that was catchable too.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I told y'all this punter was trash :mjlol:
He's kicked shytty punts out of bounds a few times this year