NY Drug Dealer makes 60k a week, makes a video on how not to get caught

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
:huhldup::snoop::dwillhuh::whoo::wtb::youngsabo:

weed dealers have the lowest profit margin of any type of drug dealer

like i said earlier...3500 a week if u swangin...3500 x4 14,000 a month....after what u spend everytime u re up and bills and other expenses, u can save that much in about 3-4 months off weed alone

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

:sadcam: Yall would be stupid as fukk to fukk with that cac....that's the muphukkin POLICE nikka :scusthov:!!!

If he ain't the police :scusthov: at nikkas in the area for not tearing that nikkas head off already! I wish that cac was down here riding round servin all day!

If he ain't patrol this is 100% :duck:.

nikka anyone fukkin wit dope will tell you that the most vulnerable time is when you transporting that shyt. That's when them holice can catch you up the easiest. AND THIS nikka RIDING ROUND WITH 50 YEARS for 12 hours a day????:rudy:

Them nikkas up in an apartment choppin soft up....did they have nikkas on the team posted up somewhere with them choppers? I doubt it cause the camera team would have showed it as part of the documentary.

Lemme tell yall young nikkas something, cause I know some of you watched this and thinking bout making a career switch :skip:.

Don't believe the hype my nikkas! This 2012 and the dope game ain't poppin like that!! Don't yall know them police know just about ALL the dealers? They know who the dboyz are!!! Your mufukkin customers tell em who you are! Other lil dope boyz they catch name drop you! They all on telephone taps and probably some other shyt too.:skip: They settin up cameras on telephone poles and in apartments opposite yours and shyt!

nikkas...there ain't too much dope being moved in this country they don't know about! It's just a matter of if and when they wonna come getcha. Take it from ya boy here, I KNOW!!!

So if you gonna sell some dope, do your lil whammin and get the fukk out quick as fukk before them folk come see ya.:skip:

*****nikkas got the mufukkin police (a deep cover agent) posing as if he's the man.*****

That's how nikkas gettin fukked up....their connect is the damn police...

I got potnas who been sellin dope long time, and I haven't seen em for a minute, then I bump into em at their JOB like WTF! They tell me, "Slang, they got a strangle hold on the dope game. Not worth it anymore...".

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dude never said he makes 60K profit in a week though...

And all these dudes saying the dope game ain't poppin like that, Shut up! Dude was moving molly! In big cities, that shyt moves quickly because not many people sell it... So if someone knows you move Molly, you're the guy to go to until you stop selling it... I knew rollheads that buy molly for every concert/festival they went to and they are hitting atleast 4 concerts a month... Imagine 100 people that do that same thing...

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Dude never said he makes 60K profit in a week though...

And all these dudes saying the dope game ain't poppin like that, Shut up! Dude was moving molly! In big cities, that shyt moves quickly because not many people sell it... So if someone knows you move Molly, you're the guy to go to until you stop selling it... I knew rollheads that buy molly for every concert/festival they went to and they are hitting atleast 4 concerts a month... Imagine 100 people that do that same thing...

shyt that ain't the main thing he was advertising! That nikka was advertising weed mostly if I remember correctly!

It still doesn't address his claim that he is riding around 12 hours a day with 50 FUKKIN YEARS in his car :snoop:

I know the NYPD aren't so dumb that they haven't figured to do that bullshyt they do down here with the random (but not so random actually) stops. This nikka would have been in jail.

Off first impression, that nikka strikes me as the police and I wouldn't cop or sell a pair of socks from/to this nikka...

And the dope game is all kinds of fukked up...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
like i said earlier...3500 a week if u swangin...3500 x4 14,000 a month....after what u spend everytime u re up and bills and other expenses, u can save that much in about 3-4 months off weed alone

yeah sorry but that would never happen. your theory of the perfect weed dealer would never pan out in real life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: @ making 14,000 a month off weed. nikkas is living duck tales. and the dude in the video is either an actor or po po. how you going to ride around the city with mad weight on you and not eventually get popped? foh.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
yeah sorry but that would never happen. your theory of the perfect weed dealer would never pan out in real life.

i've seen it with my own eyes...i kno nikkas who ppl SWEAR are pushin weight, yet i kno for a fact that one of em has never even seen any coke...straight weed money...and he sells nuthin more than a qp at a time

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:sadcam: Yall would be stupid as fukk to fukk with that cac....that's the muphukkin POLICE nikka :scusthov:!!!

If he ain't the police :scusthov: at nikkas in the area for not tearing that nikkas head off already! I wish that cac was down here riding round servin all day!

nikka anyone fukkin wit dope will tell you that the most vulnerable time is when you transporting that shyt. That's when them holice can catch you up the easiest. AND THIS nikka RIDING ROUND WITH 50 YEARS for 12 hours a day????:rudy:

Them nikkas up in an apartment choppin soft up....did they have nikkas on the team posted up somewhere with them choppers? I doubt it cause the camera team would have showed it as part of the documentary.

Lemme tell yall young nikkas something, cause I know some of you watched this and thinking bout making a career switch :skip:.

Don't believe the hype my nikkas! This 2012 and the dope game ain't poppin like that!! Don't yall know them police know just about ALL the dealers? They know who the dboyz are!!! Your mufukkin customers tell em who you are! Other lil dope boyz they catch name drop you! They all on telephone taps and probably some other shyt too.:skip: They settin up cameras on telephone poles and in apartments opposite yours and shyt!

nikkas...there ain't too much dope being moved in this country they don't know about! It's just a matter of if and when they wonna come getcha. Take it from ya boy here, I KNOW!!!

So if you gonna sell some dope, do your lil whammin and get the fukk out quick as fukk before them folk come see ya.:skip:

*****nikkas got the mufukkin police (a deep cover agent) posing as if he's the man.*****

I got potnas who been sellin dope long time, and I haven't seen em for a minute, then I bump into em at their JOB like WTF! They tell me, "Slang, they got a strangle hold on the dope game. Not worth it anymore...".
You young nikkaz need to listen to this guy only post with some common sense
. I guarantee half you nikkas never even seen a whole brick let alone a fukking block of weed. nikkas in here talking like a pound is getting money smh.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:laff: @ making 14,000 a month off weed. nikkas is living duck tales. and the dude in the video is either an actor or po po. how you going to ride around the city with mad weight on you and not eventually get popped? foh.

i've seen it with my own eyes...i kno nikkas who ppl SWEAR are pushin weight, yet i kno for a fact that one of em has never even seen any coke...straight weed money...and he sells nuthin more than a qp at a time

over here you have people making more then 14 g's a month off weed. plus the law here isnt that serious either so its a good thing.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
A video on how not to get caught would be telling you how to bag that shyt so it doesnt give off an odor during transport, how to have it delivered so the UPS man isnt bringing a prison sentence gift wrapped to your front door, how to keep your spot from not smelling like a buju banton concert while you bagging that shyt up, the maximum to ride around with so dont get smashed with a heavy ass charge, etc......

what this nikka put together was a commercial on how to get yourself sentenced to prison.

Bullshyt censor blur effect aside......how hard do you really think it would be for the police to find out who this nikka is?

shiiiit.....for real all they prolly would have to do is press up on this whiteboy who was narrating this trash......tell him unless he tells them who this guy is they going to throw his ass in jail for aiding and abetting and whatever other bullshyt charges they can make up......let him know the dude will never know he gave him up......and just like that he's fingered.

Anyways, this video is stupid and it irks me just seeing the link to it now

and it irks me even more seeing yall idiots argueing about numbers instead of simply pointing out the stupidty of this video

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how u gon be sellin drugs for damn near 20 years and u driving a chrysler and living in a small apartment? mind you this is while working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. he should have more to show for all this.

Is he supposed to drive a CL63 to make drop offs ? Should he be movin 10 pounds a week out of his own residence?

If you was movin weight you wouldn't drive around NYC making drops in the same car you Valet at the club

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I'll take a 100k payin job and work 8 hours a day and sleep great at night. Aaahhh the quiet lifestyle. People put too much value in money, being with my family is what makes me happy. How you gonna do that in jail? If that's square then I'm square squared. Lol

100k a year? who the fukk wouldnt u dumb ass????

most ppl that sell drugs cant get 100k a year jobs, more like 15-30k a year jobs stupid

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

i live in florida, where the majority of coke enters the country at...so if nobody else has it, WE have it :umad: