NY Drug Dealer makes 60k a week, makes a video on how not to get caught

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:laff: @ making 14,000 a month off weed. nikkas is living duck tales. and the dude in the video is either an actor or po po. how you going to ride around the city with mad weight on you and not eventually get popped? foh.

one day an informant will enter his life.
they will watch him for months and pull him over for tint to finally bag him and charge him for all his deals.
if he has the money he claims, he will get a good lawyer and get most of the charges dropped. u cant NOT get caught nowadays. people slip or get bakkstabbed.
his end is near if this video is real.
sad but true.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100k a year? who the fukk wouldnt u dumb ass????

most ppl that sell drugs cant get 100k a year jobs, more like 15-30k a year jobs stupid

Man miss me with that bullshyttt. Put some work ethics in y'all lives. Them same people that been here generation after generation sittin on they asses instead of taking advantage of the opportunities available to them.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Its possible to make that kind of money.

The thing with a lot of people that sell work in the cities is that they have no SYSTEM and no real team. With anything evolving business its about the system you have in place, and staying consistent. A lot of these cats selling drugs have no business sense and are too reckless.
The open air market? kill that shyt...Your ego? kill that shyt

Ive known plenty of people that have been selling drugs for years and have only gotten minor offenses...and they are making some decent money.

Stay away from really hard drugs where you have to deal w/ crackheads, and only fukk w/ professionals/square types that dont want problems. Molly, weed/pills = good money with little problems.
Folks saying there is no money in weed are kidding themselves. Like dude is doing, if you know a grower you are caking. There is an abundance of green in places like California and other legal states (to some extant)...the prices are crazy low compared to cities like Chicago/NYC. In Chicago a eight is about $60 (and ive heard of some people charging $70 or $80)...that same OZ in California will probably cost sub $200.

Another big problem w/ some drug dealers is the fact that THEY LOOK LIKE DRUG DEALERS...you cant complain about cops harassing you if you hold yourself like some pant sagging clown.

With all that said...its not worth it to sell drugs. Thats some highschool shyt that a lot of people need to grow out of. Your freedom is priceless. There are too many ways to make money legally to risk being locked up w/ swole dummies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
100k a year? who the fukk wouldnt u dumb ass????

most ppl that sell drugs cant get 100k a year jobs, more like 15-30k a year jobs stupid
A number of people I've met in the private sector spent their college years dealing lots of weed or various hard drugs. I wasn't surprised to meet these types when I did finally come across a few that opened up about it because I remember these guys from back in college. They were CAKING then and they're HELLA CAKING now!

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
A number of people I've met in the private sector spent their college years dealing lots of weed or various hard drugs. I wasn't surprised to meet these types when I did finally come across a few that opened up about it because I remember these guys from back in college. They were CAKING then and they're HELLA CAKING now!
exactly.
I used to work w/ a chick whose brother is now a lawyer or some shyt...back in undergrad he used to pump major coke...paid for school w/ it.

The thing few people realize is that...Its not what you do, but how you do it.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
This shyt really really lost me when they showed the newspaper clip of his father being killed, like any detective old enough wouldn't immediately recognize the face if he was that notorious

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Is he supposed to drive a CL63 to make drop offs ? Should he be movin 10 pounds a week out of his own residence?

If you was movin weight you wouldn't drive around NYC making drops in the same car you Valet at the club

look man. if he was getting real bread, he wouldn't even be touching the stuff. let alone giving interviews about it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:laff: @ making 14,000 a month off weed. nikkas is living duck tales. and the dude in the video is either an actor or po po. how you going to ride around the city with mad weight on you and not eventually get popped? foh.

its impossible. I know a cat thats around my age and has been doing this shyt for like 15 years. and he's gotten popped quite a few times. its always the same cycle. he does dirt, gets money and either gets popped or robbed. it never fails. and he wasn't even flashy. he was pushing a regular minivan and living low key.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That was about the only thing believable in the :duck: video. No need to be flashy and bring unnecessary attention to yourself.

like I said. if u been sellin for that long and got just a small apt and a regular whip to ur name, u definitely ain't :win:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, 60k a week? You have the lowest-level street dealer making $400 to $1,200 a day. Multiply that times 10 dudes, for example's sake. You have $4,000 to $12,000 a day for your group.
Multiply that times 7 and you have $28,000 to $84,000 a week with 10 guys dealing. $60,000 would be an average, so it sounds doable. These are averages; just like a retail store, some days you are going to make a lot more than other days.

The number is pretty high so he might be a king-pin over a group of dealers who are over a group of street level dealers.