NY come hold this L, Manhattan gym accused of allowing men to have Orgies in the steam room

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
So a dude jerks off next to you, touches your thighs while randomly another dude appears who's also jerking off.. you don't smack the fukking kuffi off his face... but instead 3 days later you go back to the exact location in a city with at least 100 gyms?

Aight breh - that gym was definitely not in Harlem
:dame:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Always sunny called it yrs ago
4UDD3je.jpg

AceAge

Pro
Daps
Nah

I don't have a membership there but I have a lot of friends who are trainers or instructors there, that place is SWIMMING with bad females.

I don't even think I've ever seen a big girl at the locations in Manhattan....just lots of white chicks in yoga pants with fatties
I walk past the equinox on 34rd street and Park Ave everyday in the morning and evening and there are nothing but bad PAWGS with long hair and bubbles going in and out of there 5 days a week.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Briefly had a membership to the NYHRC on 56th between 6th and 7th Ave. Was right next door to the law firm I worked at. Attorney hooked our department up with memberships. I figured, "dope, I can work out during lunch and get it out the way". Took one trip there to see that this wasn't gonna be a long membership. Locker room quarters was mad cramped, and dudes didn't think nothing of walking around each other bucket nakeds, things hanging out, trying to squeeze by... I was like "nah, I'ma just have to stay funky".... Went on back to my tried and true home gym, Richie's off of Bushwick Ave in Brooklyn, where such battymon behaviour would have resulted in a dumbbell upside the dome :birdman:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I remember this one dude tried flirting with me in the locker room at the SoHo location :dame:
When I lived / worked in Manhattan I’d been to a bunch of the Equinox locations and fortunately nobody ever tried that shyt w me. But I’m in my mind I always said that if I got tried in the locker room on some funny shyt I would just urinate on the person. For some reason it seemed to be an appropriate response. :manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Now maybe it's just me, but if I want to a steamroom and there were dudes getting the cream out their canolis. Pause :dame:

I would have the good sense not to return. In fact, I would choose another gym.

But that's just me.