NY come hold this L, Manhattan gym accused of allowing men to have Orgies in the steam room

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
LOL I thought they was about to run that niigga up out of ATL with all the people he was supposedly putting on blast, especially around the time the Eddie Long scandal broke

I did too. He still here though -- I think people see how big he is - and back off.

But, I will say that Eddie Long scandal was long overdue. If you lived in Atlantic Station - you knew Eddie was about that gay life. Mr. Long lived in my Condo - and he would work out early in the AM in our gym - -- and he stayed with a young dude by his side.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Some were calling me homophobic for saying that's how aids gets spread, like that shyt didn't start breaking out heavy in bathhouses because of orgies going down. They made movies about it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
One minute you relaxing, next minute you get hit with a whiff of fecal dust. Shout outs to Dallas Penn.

Daps
My dude used to work at that Columbus Circle Equinox gym several years back. I remember one time I was in NYC for a few days so I hit him up to see if he could get me in there for a couple workouts. He hooked it up, but warned me beforehand that 80% of the men in the gym were :wrist:. I went in, did my workout and tried not to make eye contact with anyone. It was mostly all white people too, Columbus Circle aint nowhere close to Harlem. It wasn't that bad.... til I went in the locker room. There was probably more dudes in the locker room than there was on the gym floor. But they were all in the back near the showers, so I just didn't go back there. After I was done lifting I talked to my dude for a while and he told me I got lucky because I came thru on a pretty tame day. THEN he told me that PUFFY works out with a trainer at that gym at least twice a week, and WILL SMITH works out there whenever he's in NYC. :dame::takedat:
(He did say however that Will Smith could bench 315 for 12-15 reps. :ehh:

Needless to say, whenever I've gone to NYC since then, I just don't work out.