NY come hold this L, Manhattan gym accused of allowing men to have Orgies in the steam room

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Maybe now you’ll get my drift!
Have we met, nég lakay?
huh.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
My girl used to work at Equinox in NY. Not this particular club but one of the ones closer to residential neighborhoods. Said this is VERY very common, and not just with white dudes.

This is scary cause I’m now hearing of this practice. I actually was a member of NYCSC by my house but I live in southern Brooklyn where it’s kind of quite. Idk about what goes on in gyms in manhattan. Which residential areas were these?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
On anther note I’m back to using Planet Fitness. From a workout point of view. Is Equinox worth the money? Are their equipment top notch or overrated because I left NYCSC because I thought it was extremely overrated.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Nah

I don't have a membership there but I have a lot of friends who are trainers or instructors there, that place is SWIMMING with bad females.

I don't even think I've ever seen a big girl at the locations in Manhattan....just lots of white chicks in yoga pants with fatties

Are you sure those are females? :dame:

Daps
What's the point of this thread if it has nothing to do with Blacks in New York.. isn't that some white boy gym for white elitists? Let them hold that L, not black new Yorkers.

It's just a silly thread to throw shots at NY cause up north posters always shyt on the south. It's nothing meant to be taken to serious.