NY brehs, why ya'll keep letting these latino chics call you n!gga to your face?

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
90's babies nationwide don't care if a non black says the N word.You got to stop saying it's a New York thing.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
This is NOT true at all, Ghanaians are the 1st or 2nd largest African group in NYC. We're EVERYWHERE, especially in the Bronx.

Either way, we have the largest amount of Africans overall in the whole country. The only thing yall DMV brehs have over us are more Ethiopians/Eritreans.

True, the West Bronx has a lot of Ghanaians

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I get the Puerto Ricans in NY can say it to y'all
But ask the ones that move what troubles they run into

shyt they wanted to do the battle rapper Cortez dirty in both STL and in la. I ain't with nobody not black callin me a nikka or boy.

But my gripe is with the mexicans them mufuccas ops to black people everywhere.

And her mom was mesito I think the spelling is, j lo is as well and they thru her to the wolves for saying my nikkas. So why can tekashi call charlamagne a boy and Cass a guerilla and nobody says anything?

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Is Fat Joe filling out applications saying he black, is Cardi ... is French Montana, is Khalid? All these folks not doing that, the whole world got black DNA, we the originals. These folks are all dikk riders and c00ns with hood PhDs in genealogy giving them passes if they got a drop of black blood or took black dikk. With this logic the Kardashians would be given passes or called black.

Quoted this again because its real. @ the bolded. The real test is checking black when you get arrested; fill out your W2's, job applications, etc.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Quoted this again because its real. @ the bolded. The real test is checking black when you get arrested; fill out your W2's, job applications, etc.
Absolutely. c00ns is giving these cats their labels /race but these cats ain't claiming it