NY brehs, why ya'll keep letting these latino chics call you n!gga to your face?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:

OP....NYC and Tristate has the entire African Diaspora represented.

So you have your Cardi Bs, your Juelz Santanas, your Foxy Brown's, your Wyclef Jeans, your standard West African, your standard AA whose great-grandparents are from North Carolina.

All have black African DNA to some extent......

So who doesn't get the pass?

I rather be in the DMV where actual Africans from all over the motherland have actual representation. Its hard to find an Ethiopian, a South African, a Kenyan, and Ghanian in NYC.

NYC has Caribbean representation. DC got the motherland.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

She may not think she is black but her features say she is black . She mentions her spanish papi & did not say anything about her moms
Cardi B - Wikipedia

Open main menu
wikipedia-wordmark-en.png

Cardi B

Belcalis Almanzar (born October 11, 1992), known professionally as Cardi B, is an American rapper. Born and raised in The Bronx, New York City, she first attracted attention for discussing her career as a stripper on social media; coupled with her "no filter attitude",[1][2] she became an Internet celebritythrough Instagram.[3][4]

Cardi B

Cardi B in 2016
Background information
Birth name
Belcalis Almanzar
Born October 11, 1992 (age 25)
The Bronx, New York City,New York, U.S.
Genres
Occupation(s)
  • Rapper
  • singer
  • songwriter
  • media personality
Instruments Vocals
Years active 2015–present
Labels
Associated acts
Website iamcardib.com
From 2015 to 2017, she appeared as a regular cast member on the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: New York. In February 2017, she signed her first major label record deal with Atlantic Records. Her debut single for Atlantic, titled "Bodak Yellow", reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100chart.[5]

Early life

Cardi B was born Belcalis Almanzar[6] on October 11, 1992 in The Bronx, New York, to a Afro-Trinidadianmother and Mestizo Dominican father.[citation needed]

She was raised in the Highbridge neighborhood located in the South Bronx.[7][8][9][10] She spent a lot of time at her grandmother's home in Washington Heights, which she credits with giving her "such a thick […] accent".[11] Spanish is her first language and she admits that while she doesn't speak English well, she understands it perfectly fine.[12][13] As a youth, Cardi B was a member of the Bloods, claiming to have been a gang member since the age of 16.[14][15]She went on to attend Renaissance High School For Musical Theater & Technology, a small specialty school on the Herbert H. Lehman campus.[16][17]

During her teenage years, Cardi B was employed at an Amish supermarket in Lower Manhattan, which was the last job that she held before turning to stripping at the age of 19.[18][19] Upon being fired from the supermarket, her former manager recommended she work at a strip club. She has said she became a stripper to escape poverty and domestic violence, having been in an abusive relationship at the time.[20]Cardi B has also said becoming a stripper was positive for her life in many ways: "It really saved me from a lot of things. When I started stripping I went back to school."[21][22][23] She says stripping was her only way out, a way to earn enough money to escape her dire situation and get an education. Nonetheless, she ended up dropping out of college.[2]

In 2013, Cardi B began to gain publicity due to several of her videos going viral on social media, namely on Vine and her official Instagram page.[4]

Career

Artistry

Other ventures

Public image

Personal life

Awards and nominations

Discography

Filmography

Concert tours

References

External links

Last edited 4 hours ago by ANDREWs13
Offset (rapper)
American Rapper of the trio The Migos

wikipedia-wordmark-en.png

Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Too much NYC dicc liccin.if yall feel away then go do something about it. If not shut the fucc up stay ya ass in mississippi n hop off our dicc

Skeets lives in Jersey, orginally from the island of Jamaica :coffee: . He started this thread.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
No one answered at all to bury it in the first place and OP was before Cardi was big enough for nikkas to really care about.

:comeon:

Its 2018 now and this question has never been more relevant

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Breh she’s black, cacs wouldn’t hesitate to call her a monkey

She’s high yellow, could be self hating for all I care but the bytch still black

nikkas are the most diverse of all races because we are original ....that’s a nikka
I hear what you saying, what she claiming on an application tho..

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
nikka you sound like a thoroughbred fukkin clown. bytch ass nikka in here defending his right to be called a ****** by some fukkin Puerto Rican.:russ:you NYC nikkas is fukkin clowns.

Buss a move or hop off. Either or. Talking tough on here ain't stopping shyt. Do something about ya issue or hop off our dicc. Simple

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I rather be in the DMV where actual Africans from all over the motherland have actual representation. Its hard to find an Ethiopian, a South African, a Kenyan, and Ghanian in NYC.

NYC has Caribbean representation. DC got the motherland.

This is NOT true at all, Ghanaians are the 1st or 2nd largest African group in NYC. We're EVERYWHERE, especially in the Bronx.

Either way, we(if also including the Africans out in Jersey and Long Island) have the largest amount of Africans overall in the whole country. The only thing yall DMV brehs have over us are more Ethiopians/Eritreans.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is NOT true at all, Ghanaians are the 1st or maybe 2nd largest African group in NYC. We're EVERYWHERE, especially in the Bronx.

Either way, we have the largest amount of Africans overall in the whole country. The only thing yall DMV brehs have over us are more Ethiopians/Eritreans.

DMV area got so many different African countries in a small area, its insane. NYC got different Carribbean countries and a lot of :mjpls: people who look black.