NY brehs, why ya'll keep letting these latino chics call you n!gga to your face?

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Too much NYC dicc liccin.if yall feel away then go do something about it. If not shut the fucc up stay ya ass in mississippi n hop off our dicc
nikka you sound like a thoroughbred fukkin clown. bytch ass nikka in here defending his right to be called a ****** by some fukkin Puerto Rican.:russ:you NYC nikkas is fukkin clowns.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This thread derailed quickly. Why does it happen? Some nikkas will let anything slide for some Hispanic p*ssy. Blacks and Hispanics grow up together and they got comfortable saying the N word with no repercussions. It's our fault for letting the word fly in public as if we didn't have any sense of vocabulary.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Black men from NY, Cali, and Miami get offended if you ask them this question. Oddly enough, black men from these places get sonned by Hispanics on the daily and they can’t put two and two together. THEY SAY IT TO YOUR FACE BECAUSE THEY DON’T RESPECT YOU.
Texas nikkas too, word 2 @BrothaZay

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Ok.....what race is she then.... please enlighten me
Just because she suck black dikk, and get injected with black semen to me don't mean she black. You got to be careful with what you call black nowadays cuz we so accepting and accommodating to whoever coming with receipts trying to be down. In her song she says she rep her Wepa. What she put on a job application and on census?

Last edited:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Just because she suck black dikk, and get injected with black semen to me don't mean she black. You got to careful with what you call black nowadays cuz we so accepting and accommodating to whoever coming with receipts trying to be down. In her song she says she rep her Wepa. What she put on a job application and on census?

Breh she’s black, cacs wouldn’t hesitate to call her a monkey

She’s high yellow, could be self hating for all I care but the bytch still black

nikkas are the most diverse of all races because we are original ....that’s a nikka