NY brehs, why ya'll keep letting these latino chics call you n!gga to your face?

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I've never been in that situation with a Hispanic before

I guess I would ask this question tho, "you talking about them, or us?"

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y’all way too concerned with NYC, where 80 percent of our “spicy cacs” are BLACK just like the chick you posted.

Y’all nikkas in other cities and states need to go bang on that beast instead of worrying about us cuz we the safest Black peoplein this country by far. We don’t gotta worry about gettin our head bust by racist Mexicans or miscellaneous whites

Daps
Y’all way too concerned with NYC, where 80 percent of our “spicy cacs” are BLACK just like the chick you posted.

Y’all nikkas in other cities and states need to go bang on that beast instead of worrying about us cuz we the safest Black peoplein this country by far. We don’t gotta worry about gettin our head bust by racist Mexicans or miscellaneous whites

Isn’t your state the originators of stop and frisk. Puerto Ricans Dominicans plenty have African BLOOD but will figh you if you call them black? Self hating c00ns.

But them using the n word so SOO ok.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:mjpls:

OP....NYC and Tristate has the entire African Diaspora represented.

So you have your Cardi Bs, your Juelz Santanas, your Foxy Brown's, your Wyclef Jeans, your standard West African, your standard AA whose great-grandparents are from North Carolina.

All have black African DNA to some extent......

So who doesn't get the pass?
What does the n word have to do with any of those groups you named other than African Americans. That word was created to belittle African Americans, nobody else.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Black men from NY, Cali, and Miami get offended if you ask them this question. Oddly enough, black men from these places get sonned by Hispanics on the daily and they can’t put two and two together. THEY SAY IT TO YOUR FACE BECAUSE THEY DON’T RESPECT YOU.

This is a cot damn lie, and makes no sense. But I see yall on yall NY bashing this morning, so cook up.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I hate you fake ass Coli anthropologists so much. There’s black PR and white PR and a bunch of stuff in between. Same situation with the DR.
There are Afro Ricans yes, but most regular Puerto Ricans have very little african ancestry compared to Dominicans. Not my fault. Blame Spain. :yeshrug:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
This is a cot damn lie, and makes no sense. But I see yall on yall NY bashing this morning, so cook up.
It’s very true and I’m not bashing NY at all, I’m just calling it how it is. The Bloods in NY were formed in prison to protect themselves from Hispanics, so it’s not some Kumbaya sh1t up there with y’all. A Hispanic was just on the radio in NY over talking and loud talking a room full of black men and even called one a boy and a gorilla. Let me guess, there are no racial undertones in that? Would a room full of Hispanics allow a black man to disrespect them in that manner?

A member of Fat Joe’s crew even said when he was in prison, they drew a PR flag on a sheet, spread it out on the yard and started stabbing everything that was black. Where is the “minority” solidarity fam? These are the people y’all allow to call y’all the n word?

I believe in decency and respect, no one calling you the n word respects you. Like I said though, black men from those places defend their use of the word for them and I’m guessing you’re black right? Look at you, smh.

Last edited:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Isn’t your state the originators of stop and frisk. Puerto Ricans Dominicans plenty have African BLOOD but will figh you if you call them black? Self hating c00ns.

But them using the n word so SOO ok.
Like NYPD don't got a get out of jail card for killing nikkas. Old trading liberty for non even a bit of security ass nikkas.