NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
NXT, the way it was, wasn’t hitting like that anymore and it had been that way for a real long time. I can’t imagine that these changes are gonna be for the better if we’re being real but fukk it, I’m willing to see where it goes :manny:

I agree, NXT was getting stale and stagnant, it did need a revamp of sorts, so I’ll give this new NXT a chance, I’m just fearful that it’s gonna turn into another Raw/SmackDown in terms of booking.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
I’m not buying it, supposed to believe Bruce and Vince are going to fly from wherever raw is back
To Florida to book live NXTs , when it’s on record how much Vince changes his mind regarding raw,and than for smackdown two days later

I do believe he’ll have more input on who they want to focus on to prep better for the call ups so they’re bigger deals.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I doubt USA renews their contract with NXT. Be on some, “we’d rather have Suits reruns. :hhh:

Matt Meathead about to have a one year title run, beating Ciampa and Gargano in 10 seconds. :heh:

Basham Brothers 2.0 about to reign in the tag division. :skip:

Blonde Bimbo gonna bring back the Divas Butterfly Belt. :heh:

Report clearly says they’re gonna be “behind BIG DECISIONS.” That doesn’t mean they’re gonna be running it, but gonna have final say in title runs and probably pushes.

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I'm shocked that Meltzer & Alvarez haven't been sued for defamation by WWE with all the bullshyt they slander WWE about. I don't think actual tabloids are as reckless with their reporting.

Last edited: