NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
wjCLJnk.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know how people can still take Meltzer and Alvarez seriously in reporting on these situations. It's obvious now that their spin on all of this is being driven by their bias.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't know how people can still take Meltzer and Alvarez seriously in reporting on these situations. It's obvious now that their spin on all of this is being driven by their bias.

You really don’t think Vince hasn’t had any input on these changes in NXT? :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If that true why the fukk would vince care about former college athletes learning how to wrestle

shyt seems like fake news…if vince wanted to do better he would have roman or rollins show up on nxt
Maybe Vince is determined to create the "New Roman" before he croaks.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Furthermore, Dave Meltzer adds that McMahon and Prichard will be behind the big decisions for the NXT brand, but not the smaller ones. They will also be responsible for marketing, promotion and direction of the NXT brand.

Regarding NXT creative, it was noted that McMahon and Prichard may be only be booking the wrestlers at the top of the brand.

Word is that NXT will be like “the old NXT” moving forward, which appears to be a reference to how the brand was at its peak, around 2015-2018 or so.
So what are considered the "small decisions"? Because if Vince and Bruce are handling the big decisions, the marketing, the promotion and the direction of NXT all that leaves is what food gets served in catering.

And how can NXT go back to the halcyon days of 2015-2018 if they aren't going to be scooping up indie guys anymore? Because all those days were was HHH's hybrid roster of ROH/TNA/Evolve/Assorted NJPW wrestlers.

I don't think we'll be getting that from Darryl Dawkin's nephew and Bull Buchanan JR.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If Vince is going to bury the NXT call ups that he doesn't like (which is most of them) he probably should be more hands on with NXT. :manny:

Only thing this tells me is that Vince may not hand the company over to Hunter when he is done.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
NXT, the way it was, wasn’t hitting like that anymore and it had been that way for a real long time. I can’t imagine that these changes are gonna be for the better if we’re being real but fukk it, I’m willing to see where it goes :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So what are considered the "small decisions"? Because if Vince and Bruce are handling the big decisions, the marketing, the promotion and the direction of NXT all that leaves is what food gets served in catering.

And how can NXT go back to the halcyon days of 2015-2018 if they aren't going to be scooping up indie guys anymore? Because all those days were was HHH's hybrid roster of ROH/TNA/Evolve/Assorted NJPW wrestlers.

I don't think we'll be getting that from Darryl Dawkin's nephew and Bull Buchanan JR.

They never said they are stopping all indy signings, they are just not going to solely rely on it like they have in the recent past.

Nick Khan said exactly that. Everyone gets that wrong.