NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
If I'm an Indy wrestler I'd feel very slighted by the WWE it doesn't seem like the goal is to get to the WWE anymore given their changes and recent edicts concerning NXT

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
giphy.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
"It was noted by Bryan Alvarez on today’s edition of Wrestling Observer Live that McMahon and Prichard will be producing the weekly NXT TV show when the brand returns to live TV later this month.

Furthermore, Dave Meltzer adds that McMahon and Prichard will be behind the big decisions for the NXT brand, but not the smaller ones. They will also be responsible for marketing, promotion and direction of the NXT brand.

Regarding NXT creative, it was noted that McMahon and Prichard may be only be booking the wrestlers at the top of the brand.

Word is that NXT will be like “the old NXT” moving forward, which appears to be a reference to how the brand was at its peak, around 2015-2018 or so.

Andrew Zarian of the Mat Men podcast added that McMahon has been hands-on with the NXT brand, and will continue with that moving forward.

There’s no word yet on what the changes will mean for Triple H and his team, which includes WWE Hall of Famers Shawn Michaels and “Road Dogg” BG James, but we will keep you updated."

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...edly-producing-the-wwe-nxt-brand-with-revamp/

So Vince not entirely taking over. :jbhmm:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I don't get why most of these promotions still mostly use metal, emo and hard rock. The Dynamite theme song is lame as fukk.

Hip hop has dominated popular culture for 25+ years but these promotions still on that Ozzyfest bullshyt.
I don’t mind it bc I don’t trust anybody in wrestling to have good taste in hip hop

fukk around and have Keith Lee getting Tom Macdonald on a theme or something

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
"It was noted by Bryan Alvarez on today’s edition of Wrestling Observer Live that McMahon and Prichard will be producing the weekly NXT TV show when the brand returns to live TV later this month.

Furthermore, Dave Meltzer adds that McMahon and Prichard will be behind the big decisions for the NXT brand, but not the smaller ones. They will also be responsible for marketing, promotion and direction of the NXT brand.

Regarding NXT creative, it was noted that McMahon and Prichard may be only be booking the wrestlers at the top of the brand.

Word is that NXT will be like “the old NXT” moving forward, which appears to be a reference to how the brand was at its peak, around 2015-2018 or so.

Andrew Zarian of the Mat Men podcast added that McMahon has been hands-on with the NXT brand, and will continue with that moving forward.

There’s no word yet on what the changes will mean for Triple H and his team, which includes WWE Hall of Famers Shawn Michaels and “Road Dogg” BG James, but we will keep you updated."

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...edly-producing-the-wwe-nxt-brand-with-revamp/

So Vince not entirely taking over. :jbhmm:
All Elite Dave at it again with the double talk :mjlol: