NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly, I'm shocked that Meltzer & Alvarez haven't been sued for defamation by WWE with all the bullshyt they slander WWE about. I don't think actual tabloids are as reckless with their reporting.

Vince paid $39 million so the Saudi hostage situation stays quiet. I don’t think that kind of suit would be what Vince wants.

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
Vince paid $39 million so the Saudi hostage situation stays quiet. I don’t think that kind of suit would be what Vince wants.
Fair point! There's a lot of shyt that would come out in court.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This story is just getting so much back and forth. From Meltzer again.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...on-vince-mcmahons-role-in-the-wwe-nxt-revamp/

The weekly WWE NXT show will reportedly not be directly produced by WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon and Senior Vice President & Executive Director Bruce Prichard with the upcoming revamp that kicks off this month.

In an update, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that WWE held a meeting with talent and staff where they were told the story of McMahon and Prichard directly producing the weekly NXT TV show is incorrect. Word is that McMahon and Prichard simply do not have the time to produce another weekly TV show.

:mindblown:

We can all agree the "reporting" on all of this has been a mess. :snoop:

Last edited: