NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wouldn't be surprised if they are taping due to potential lockdowns.

I took it that they are taping in advance because of SummerSlam. I just can’t see them doing that without getting the okay from USA Network and going back to tapings because of the TV contract. Depending on the terms, they could be looking at a breach of contract.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Look at dudes in their feelings. :mjlol::deadmanny:

I’d bet money it’s guys acting like a$$holes with the NXT shyt talk. This is what happens in any kind of competition, there are winners and losers; and people are gonna talk their shyt. :ld:

Let’s not pretend mark stooges wouldn’t be doing the same if it was reversed. :childplease:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I’d bet money it’s guys acting like a$$holes with the NXT shyt talk. This is what happens in any kind of competition, there are winners and losers; and people are gonna talk their shyt. :ld:

Let’s not pretend mark stooges wouldn’t be doing the same if it was reversed. :childplease:
Even a pea brained imbecile like you can see Vince has never given a fukk about nxt. He barely even cares about smackdown lol.

it’s just funny you marks get all giddy over beating wwe developmental and D listers.

Now if you wanna troll, I can understand that, but you marks can’t even troll in an entertaining manner. :what:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

The Drones would’ve had the first page filled with horse shyt

But it’s a fact that NXT is getting blown up because of the failure to beat AEW, which is the reason they went to USA Network in the first place. Not really a cause for celebration but more of the hilarity of Vince’s pettiness.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Even a pea brained imbecile like you can see Vince has never given a fukk about nxt. He barely even cares about smackdown lol.

it’s just funny you marks get all giddy over beating wwe developmental and D listers.

Now if you wanna troll, I can understand that, but you marks can’t even troll in an entertaining manner. :what:

“Vince has never given a fukk about NXT” now let’s not do this

nxt-759-1.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The Drones would’ve had the first page filled with horse shyt

But it’s a fact that NXT is getting blown up because of the failure to beat AEW, which is the reason they went to USA Network in the first place. Not really a cause for celebration but more of the hilarity of Vince’s pettiness.
Yea, and look at this idiot above you even more in his feelings with his mark rant. :dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I'm definitely "in my feelings" because I liked what was being done with NXT (for a time) and don't understand why some people would celebrate "less."

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
“Vince has never given a fukk about NXT” now let’s not do this

nxt-759-1.jpg
And They go to USA and decided to have the show the same day AEW has theirs, but let the StoogE make believe it’s not competition and juelz around about NXT getting shine. Man, i just don’t understand mark mentality. :dead:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The guys who got Max banned for a period of time and cried and begged for threads making fun of their precious aew to get closed are accusing others of being in their feelings. Hil-fukking-arious.