NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
And They go to USA and decided to have the show the same day AEW has theirs, but let the StoogE make believe it’s not competition and juelz around about NXT getting shine. Man, i just don’t understand mark mentality. :dead:

Not only that but they sent AJ Styles, Becky Lynch, Bayley, and Sasha Banks down to NXT and even put the NXT women’s title on Charlotte. They also sent Finn Balor down there too, and once NXT lost, they brought him back to the main roster. Whether it was Vince or Paul’s doing idk, but they definitely wanted to get AEW out the paint.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
And They go to USA and decided to have the show the same day AEW has theirs, but let the StoogE make believe it’s not competition and juelz around about NXT getting shine. Man, i just don’t understand mark mentality. :dead:

Wait nxt wasn't always on Wednesdays? :ohhh:

Damn where have I been lmao

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro every time it’s reported the higher ups are really high on someone the opposite happens

Bobby roode

Kross

:mjlol:

Bobby was only brought into wwe.
to purposefully bury him. As bobby is better at being cripple ache than cripple ache.

Kross is homeboys with aries.
So by default he was going to eventually get buried.
They may have him losing like this.
to see if he will ask for a release.
like aries to bury him by default too.

Art Barr

You never work anywhere.
where there is a conflict of interest.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wait nxt wasn't always on Wednesdays? :ohhh:

Damn where have I been lmao
I think they were always on Wednesday, but on the Network and pretaped. Once AEW came around they decided to go live and on USA. They coulda had any other day to air the show, but nope, they wanted to compete. :heh:

But let these lames tell you there was no competition. Trying to shyt on NXT now by calling it “developmental” when they were dikkriding a product they didnt even watch for the 3 weeks they actually had better ratings. :dead:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
“Vince has never given a fukk about NXT” now let’s not do this

nxt-759-1.jpg

More and more it is looking like that was just a way to hype up NXT to help them in their head to head battles with AEW Dynamite.
By making NXT seem like it had stars not just on par with the main brand but even better was supposed to show fans that this wasn't a developmental brand but a legit 3rd brand.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:stopitslime:

It's Florida. America's Dumbest Governor isn't locking anything down.
WWE could lock their own shyt down. If they have the resources to tape everything for a while why wouldn't they use that.

My god yall are so heavily invested in non-wrestling aspects of wrestling. It's not that serious.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
WWE could lock their own shyt down. If they have the resources to tape everything for a while why wouldn't they use that.

My god yall are so heavily invested in non-wrestling aspects of wrestling. It's not that serious.

Not arguing the fact they have the resources to tape everything given that's what they did last year. WWE won't lock their own shyt down unless they absolutely have to. Remember last year they waited until very late before saying Mania would be taking place at the PC.