NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The Way stable, TOO much Io Shirai and Shotzi Blackheart going head to head against AEW what did them in.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
nxt started to get whack when guys like adam cole and johnny were featured. why would I want to watch 2 middle school looking kids wrestle? undisputed era guys all looked under 5 10".

I like both Gargano and Cole but I felt like the Gargano vs Cole matches were extremely overrated spam finisher fests

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tbf, the early days of NXTPWG with Neville, Zayn, Balor, and Owens were fire, you’re right though, they didn’t really do a good job developing main event male talent, they just brought other talent in.

They did do a great job with the women though developing the likes Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte, and at one time, the NXT Tag Division was one of the best with American Alpha, FTR, AOP, Sanity, and DIY.

Only problem with your point is that a lot of those talent weren't homegrown WWE creations and came from the Indies.