NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only team that still exists is FTR and they aren't with the company anymore.
QhKaXgg.jpg

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
The problem with NXT is the assumption that when folks get called up the masses know who they are. You can’t just come with a cool theme from NXT and expect to be over. But that’s the way they were presented. I’m pretty up on wrestling and I have maybe watched 5 episodes of NXT ever.

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
NXT going OD with their women’s division did them in. It was like they were determined to shove Shotsi Blackheart n Io Sharai down everybody throat. Plus, did NXT women REALLY need tag team titles?!

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Vince is an idiot

Keith Lee
Kross
Dijakovic
Damian Priest
Dio madden
Kona reeves
Dream

They already had the non midget roster and they blew it up.. Vince put dudes on the main roster and destroyed their characters and fired the rest

And as for the "old wrestlers" comment... finn ballor is old as shyt for wrestling... but fans don't complain when its one of their precious vanilla midgets.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Vince is an idiot

Keith Lee
Kross
Dijakovic
Damian Priest
Dio madden
Kona reeves
Dream

They already had the non midget roster and they blew it up.. Vince put dudes on the main roster and destroyed their characters and fired the rest

And as for the "old wrestlers" comment... finn ballor is old as shyt for wrestling... but fans don't complain when its one of their precious vanilla midgets.

That's a odd list of names considering Lee just recently had a heart condition. Priest is getting a US title shot at SS. Dijak and Dio albeit the horrendous gimmick have won two straight on Raw the past couple of weeks. KKKross has been a focal point and has recouped his victories after the debut. Dream, yeah not the right person to include considering all the fukkery lingering him and Kona Reeves, really? :heh:

I understand Bronson Reed at least but not the names you listed.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Vince is an idiot

Keith Lee
Kross
Dijakovic
Damian Priest
Dio madden
Kona reeves
Dream

Just to correct you, fans don’t care about age if you’re given a reason to care about them. Finn, Styles, Jeff Hardy, and Edge all fit that mold.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WWE To Continue Featuring Larger Wrestlers On 205 Live

The recent trend of larger wrestlers appearing on WWE 205 Live will officially continue.

WWE announced in the preview for tonight’s 205 Live episode that the show will now occasionally feature matches with one or more Superstars weighing in above the 205-pound weight limit.

WWE noted, “The purple brand will now occasionally play host to matches where one or multiple Superstars eclipse the 205-pound weight limit.”

Tonight’s show will feature Josh Briggs vs. Joe Gacy in the main event, where both competitors weigh more than 205 pounds. Gacy and Briggs are both billed at close to 250 pounds.