NXT moving to the CW in October 2024

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
NXT seems like a better fit for The CW than USA, what with how young and horny it is. :mjlol: that Corgan somehow got the CW to pick NWA up, then completely fukked it up with the coke spot on a PPV that had 56 buys.
You would think that, but between all the WWE and AEW shows, NXT actually has the oldest average audience. So it's actually the worst fitting of all the shows from a demographics standpoint.

However, this could be a good opportunity to draw in more young people now. But CW's content even before this has been seemingly going further and further away from catering towards teens and young adults.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
90’s baby from LA

Channel 2 was CBS but we’d only ever watch Football over there

Channel 4 was NBC, that was for Football and Saturday Night Live

Channel 5 was the CW! Used to be the WB. Gave us Wayans bros and Pokémon on Saturday mornings but rebranded at some point. Had the teen shows like Smallville and The Originals on lock but only the hoes watched that shyt. The black community only ever really watched CW for “The Game.” Shout out to Derwin Davis. I think that bum ass show All American is over there too. It’s a black thing.

Channel 7 was ABC. We all know the vibes with ABC. TGIF went up every Friday

Channel 9 was KCAL. Local channel. That was for Lakers away games and girls gone wild infomercials at 2am

Channel 11 was Fox. Again, we know the vibes with Fox.

And channel 13 was UPN. Gave us everything from Moesha to Smackdown :blessed:

I’m sure half of TSC can relate to this basic tv rundown man
You know ball.
basketball-player-dap-5donjrt6xo00edau.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I hope that cocaine spot was worth it to Billy Corgan. Good move for NXT to be on broadcast tv.
Can anyone explain to me WHY was a cocaine snorting spot approved to air in public? :mjtf:As much as we like to call Vince and Tony Khan "Cokeboy" and "Snowman" at least they keep their cocaine inhaling behind closed doors... was Billy Corgan bringing back dem 90's vibes with the coke?
tumblr_mi1tmfyDV71r4yj43o1_500.gif

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
90’s baby from LA

Channel 2 was CBS but we’d only ever watch Football over there

Channel 4 was NBC, that was for Football and Saturday Night Live

Channel 5 was the CW! Used to be the WB. Gave us Wayans bros and Pokémon on Saturday mornings but rebranded at some point. Had the teen shows like Smallville and The Originals on lock but only the hoes watched that shyt. The black community only ever really watched CW for “The Game.” Shout out to Derwin Davis. I think that bum ass show All American is over there too. It’s a black thing.

Channel 7 was ABC. We all know the vibes with ABC. TGIF went up every Friday

Channel 9 was KCAL. Local channel. That was for Lakers away games and girls gone wild infomercials at 2am

Channel 11 was Fox. Again, we know the vibes with Fox.

And channel 13 was UPN. Gave us everything from Moesha to Smackdown :blessed:

I’m sure half of TSC can relate to this basic tv rundown man

Almost the same over here except channel 5 was Fox, 9 was UPN/MY9, 11 was WB/CW and 13 was PBS.

Edit: Someone already said this :pachaha:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Can anyone explain to me WHY was a cocaine snorting spot approved to air in public? :mjtf:As much as we like to call Vince and Tony Khan "Cokeboy" and "Snowman" at least they keep their cocaine inhaling behind closed doors... was Billy Corgan bringing back dem 90's vibes with the coke?
tumblr_mi1tmfyDV71r4yj43o1_500.gif
Dude is a mark. It’s just that simple.

He was on some podcast not too long ago complaining that NWA doesnt get covered the same way the other feds too. He wanted attention.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Almost the same over here except channel 5 was Fox, 9 was UPN/MY9, 11 was WB/CW and 13 was PBS.

Edit: Someone already said this :pachaha:

One day we’re gonna have the conversation about how prime UPN is in the negro Hall of Fame

They had HITS. Everything from Girlfriends to Eve. The fact that Smackdown used to air over there is hilarious