NXT moving to the CW in October 2024

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Financially a step up for NXT, but otherwise it's a step down as those ratings are about to be trash for the people that care about them.

It should also be noted that The CW already has multiple wrestling shows even before bringing in NXT, so this move doesn't mean that they aren't bringing in NWA either.
What else do they have? I don’t get the channel so don’t know what they have.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What else do they have? I don’t get the channel so don’t know what they have.
This all depends on the city of course, but back in TN they were airing WOW, Championship wrestling (local) and another wrestling show but can't remember the name all on weekends. None during the weekday.

It's not like they have shyt else to air, so they might as well add NWA to the mix.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Channel? Are you a boomer or something? :picard:

:lolbron:

90’s baby from LA

Channel 2 was CBS but we’d only ever watch Football over there

Channel 4 was NBC, that was for Football and Saturday Night Live

Channel 5 was the CW! Used to be the WB. Gave us Wayans bros and Pokémon on Saturday mornings but rebranded at some point. Had the teen shows like Smallville and The Originals on lock but only the hoes watched that shyt. The black community only ever really watched CW for “The Game.” Shout out to Derwin Davis. I think that bum ass show All American is over there too. It’s a black thing.

Channel 7 was ABC. We all know the vibes with ABC. TGIF went up every Friday

Channel 9 was KCAL. Local channel. That was for Lakers away games and girls gone wild infomercials at 2am

Channel 11 was Fox. Again, we know the vibes with Fox.

And channel 13 was UPN. Gave us everything from Moesha to Smackdown :blessed:

I’m sure half of TSC can relate to this basic tv rundown man

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
90’s baby from LA

Channel 5 was the CW! Used to be the WB. Gave us Wayans bros and Pokémon on Saturday mornings but rebranded at some point. Had the teen shows like Smallville and The Originals on lock but only the hoes watched that shyt. The black community only ever really watched CW for “The Game.” Shout out to Derwin Davis. I think that bum ass show All American is over there too. It’s a black thing.

Channel 9 was KCAL. Local channel. That was for Lakers away games and girls gone wild infomercials at 2am

I’m just joking. ESPN was channel 23 for me growing up so when the star soccer player, who had a rather flashy playing style, at one of the schools I used to work for wore #23 I called him Mr. ESPN lol

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
90’s baby from LA

Almost all the same here in New York only different channel 5 is Fox
Channel 9 was UPN
Channel 11 was WB/CW Aired Yankees games
Channel 13 was PBS