NXT moving to the CW in October 2024

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Weird because the last time I was on YouTube TV, the CW was available and it still is in my area. It's seems like it's only available in YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV, as it isn't available in DirectTV Stream, Fubo or Sling TV.
Guess it must be a market by market thing with CW then. I was under the impression it was across the board with YouTube TV. But that makes sense though because it’s technically a local network.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I hope that cocaine spot was worth it to Billy Corgan. Good move for NXT to be on broadcast tv.
I’m surprised Corgan even leaked the info of CW has been in discussions for months with WWE. Why on Earth would CW sign them before the year knew rather they would get NXT or not? I’m doubting NWA even had a deal signed to begin with now and Corgan was jumping the gun.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Financially a step up for NXT, but otherwise it's a step down as those ratings are about to be trash for the people that care about them.

It should also be noted that The CW already has multiple wrestling shows even before bringing in NXT, so this move doesn't mean that they aren't bringing in NWA either.

Last edited: