NXT 2.0 on USA: 9/14/21 - A New Era Begins. Live and In Living Color!

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Maybe once he gets some recognition he changes the name to Steiner, just like Chuck added Flair to her name.

they dont f*ck with his uncle.

goat tag team and theyre not in your hall of fame??

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Put stock into these 4 gentlemen.

:wow:

I hope Vince indeed was backstage watching all these talent. That way he actually knows who they are and won't ruin them when they inevitably get called up:wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Take this shyt to Peacock. These jabroni’s don’t belong on network television.

And that's the issue that will end up causing tension between WWE and USA Network. WWE is not going to want to lose the money that comes along with NXT being on USA Network especially when that and PC is already a money losing venture for them.

I don't know why they didn't tell them about the revamp beforehand instead of just doing it without their input and them finding out when we all did.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
It's going to take some time to get used to the new look. Some parts of the new set look good.

The show felt like a developmental Monday Night Raw which makes sense. Whether you love or hate Raw, these guys are being groomed to be what Vince wants, not Triple H.

At one point Triple H's NXT had the best wrestling in America. It was a true alternative to the main roster, but they lost their purpose once AEW took over that lane. Now they're going back to their roots.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
And why is there a zombie ref?

I aint watched NXT since like the Takeover Balor won the title back and then dropped it last summer and then got back into it 2 weeks ago lol

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
As bad as this stuff is from a sports entertainment aspect it could work. The people seem to be into the In-Dex stuff and I like the push for Bron

Its actually still better than Raw and the main roster's attempt at sports entertaiment

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
And why is there a zombie ref?

I aint watched NXT since like the Takeover Balor won the title back and then dropped it last summer and then got back into it 2 weeks ago lol

Because you had to go back to Halloween Havoc for that. He is Dexter's zombie ref pal. Likely it has run it's course.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
And that's the issue that will end up causing tension between WWE and USA Network. WWE is not going to want to lose the money that comes along with NXT being on USA Network especially when that and PC is already a money losing venture for them.

I don't know why they didn't tell them about the revamp beforehand instead of just doing it without their input and them finding out when we all did.

You really think they thrust this on USA w/o telling them? It's been known to be getting a revamp for well over a month and that is just to us plebs. :heh: