NXT 2.0 on USA: 9/14/21 - A New Era Begins. Live and In Living Color!

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Don't know what to make of this show for LA Knight, got beat by a dude in his first TV match to start the show & took the pin in the 4 way. Seems like either a he's about to get cut or he's moving to a different show kind of night :patrice:

I doubt he’d be getting cut

but he’s already 40 and doesn’t need to develop in nxt (he should get called up)

all3rd

All Star
Daps
I doubt he’d be getting cut

but he’s already 40 and doesn’t need to develop in nxt (he should get called up)
I am wondering if Knight and Dunne are called up for catering.:dwillhuh:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I am wondering if Knight and Dunne are called up for catering.:dwillhuh:

im shocked they put it on ciampa

feel like that means he will be flipping the title soon and leaving

I thought dunne getting the title was a lock

but with the draft upcoming I could see a lot of nxt people being called up or cut

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

theres-always-room-for-family-family-first.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There's no way this show is gonna do well enough for USA to renew it. We'll see in about a year but this probably needs to go back being online only.

With that said, HHH was hiding some good young talent behind the indy standouts. Gargano, Ciampa, Knight, Kushida, Kyle O, IO, Candice, Taya, etc. don't fit this new look. They need to be either called up or released at this point. Kinda contradicts my first point but let these young heads rock for better or for worse.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Filling up two hours every week with inexperience is going to be really tough to do. We saw Carmelo and Trick trying to learn to cut a promo live in front of us

That was the original purpose of NXT though, a development system sprinkled in with some experience to make things move along. It wasn’t always the indy talent hoarding brand used to keep experienced guys from other companies.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was the original purpose of NXT though, a development system sprinkled in with some experience to make things move along. It wasn’t always the indy talent hoarding brand used to keep experienced guys from other companies.

NXT was an hour show then and was much better for it