NXT 2.0 on USA: 9/14/21 - A New Era Begins. Live and In Living Color!

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
NXT was an hour show then and was much better for it
Yea def agree about that. That’s why they shouldn’t completely gut the “older experienced ‘midgets’”, cause with two hours now, you’ll still need glue holding it together

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm with y'all making up names is corny for talent that has lineage. Using a known name is an easy way to get some of these green guys over

That guy is gonna be an a+ player. I can see it from jump. He doesn't need to use the family name right off the bat. And using famous family names creates fan reaction both good and bad for whatever wwe wants to accomplish.

Bron whatever last name is awful name. They will reveal his name and change it some point soon enough

There's no way this show is gonna do well enough for USA to renew it. We'll see in about a year but this probably needs to go back being online only

I'm sure they're doing fine for Tuesday nights.

Plus Vince has USA bent over a barrel bc RAW is the ultimate chess piece.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Had to step out for some Impeachment Bill Clinton fukkery but I was able to catch the wedding :ehh: a damn good wedding with good fukkery.

Favorite part was when Dexter Gaylord :mjlol: Lumis with his tool had everyone quick ta back down like
debo-red.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:damn: WHERE THE fukk WAS THIS MANDY ROSE ON THE MAIN ROSTER???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
On a funny note, looks like no one in NXT did a google search on the name Tony D'angelo.