Nvidia Geforce RTX 30 Series livestream|RTX 3070 $499, 3080 $699, 3090 $1499

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 3070 is just a better version of the 2080ti, for the extra 200 the 3080 blows away the 2080ti, the 3070 is a good deal becauses it a cheap 2080ti

This how I look at it. The 3070 seems like a crazy deal but doesn't seem like a real jump. 3080 seems like a real jump and it's reasonably(relatively speaking lol) priced. The 3090 isn't as ridiculous as the Titan was in terms of why would you pay for that but it's pretty close.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This how I look at it. The 3070 seems like a crazy deal but doesn't seem like a real jump. 3080 seems like a real jump and it's reasonably(relatively speaking lol) priced. The 3090 isn't as ridiculous as the Titan was in terms of why would you pay for that but it's pretty close.

The 3070 is a good deal, I'm told dumb ass people like @itsyoung he was wasting his money on the super, which is basically just a 1080ti, the 3070 is going to be cheaper than that card when it was first released and more powerful than the 2080ti, everybody knew the 2000 series was a terrible buy. The 1080ti was a good buy because it will just now get leaped frogged this year, and thats only 3 years of dominance, but for 3 years you could get the most of the current gen games with that card, so it was a good deal and if you stuck with that card upgrading to a 3070 isn't that bad but the 3080 is the same price the 1080ti was when I brought, I sold my 1080ti for 450 few months ago because I was just going to wait on the 3080,people still selling 1080ti brand new for 700 on ebay they never gonna get that sale now and gonna have to sell a brand new card for dirt cheap, next month.

The 3090 is the best value, because you will be good for the next 8 years, its better to buy the best cards when the first release so you get the most out of them and don't have to upgrade every 3 years to get the best performance

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I also don't think people are talking enough about "Nvidia Broadcast" If the green screen effect actually works and is quality unlike the other green screen programs which are crap this is even more value for the dollar. A proper green screen setup is like 2-300$

Daps
Will a PC game ever take advantage of this technology or will all PC games cater to multiple gaming pc setups and consoles?

Because if that's the case them this will lead to just higher resolutions and frame rates
If a developer can take advantage of this technology like Crysis :picard:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Will a PC game ever take advantage of this technology or will all PC games cater to multipe gaming setups and consoles?
Because if that's the this will lead to just higher resolutions and frame rates
What technology are you referring to?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I also don't think people are talking enough about "Nvidia Broadcast" If the green screen effect actually works and is quality unlike the other green screen programs which are crap this is even more value for the dollar. A proper green screen setup is like 2-300$

That was definitely a highlight
Those audio video solutions they've been coming up with have been nice. Machine learning at work
:ooh::ooh::ooh: This is some nerdy shyt but NV coming with that heat

The animation blanks they're filling in :wow:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Will a PC game ever take advantage of this technology or will all PC games cater to multiple gaming pc setups and consoles?

Because if that's the case them this will lead to just higher resolutions and frame rates

I for one can't wait to see flight simulator running on these things

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whatever was the latest and greatest PC gaming technology at the time:yeshrug:
Crysis was the best looking game I've ever seen the I first saw it

The RTX line has a lot of different things going on with it. There are games already taking advantage of RT (see Control, for example). But they're limited in what they can provide because the tech wasn't, and still isn't quite there yet. The 30 series looks like it's taking on a bigger jump with RT capabilities along with a much sizable increase in performance that we didn't get with Turing.

So if that's what you're talking about, to answer your question, yes I think:patrice:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

There are games that do, but 90%+ of the market is multiple setups.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MS has already bought into PC. Sony is porting games over from the ground up (albeit much later and no heavy hitters yet, but it’s still the version I’d rather play). There’s been plenty of technology that’s just now getting to the consoles and more that isn’t there yet :pachaha: all signs point to PC being otw up