Nutrition Check-In Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What are y'all thoughts on bananas? I hear its bad for weight loss. I hear its good for weight loss.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Used my George Foreman Grill for the first time yesterday :ohlawd:

What have I been doing with my life? No more setting off the smoke alarm, no more stinking up the house, no overcooked or undercooked chicken. Found new for 10 bucks at the swap meet.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What are y'all thoughts on bananas? I hear its bad for weight loss. I hear its good for weight loss.

I eat them
:yeshrug:
I log on myfitnesspal tho so I can see how it fits into my overall daily nutrients:manny:

Plus you need potassium to not cramp up :ehh:

semtex

:)
Daps
I've made beans my main source of carbs. Packed with carbs that are so high quality diabetics can eat them :ahh: Not to mention they are packed with protein that is relatively complete for a veggie/legume. AND FIBER.

Paired with meat and fruit I'm easily clocking high carb and protein intake.

Also I'm back on IF again.

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
I do about 4 miles of cardio 4 to 5 days a week. I used to hate it. It allows me to not feel as guilty when I hit up qdoba for a burrito

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah cardio is a must. Sometimes I miss my warehouse job. I never knew how much calories I burned working those 3.5 hours but the entire time I worked there I was never flabby. Soon as quit, I put on hella pounds. That job burned so many calories I didn’t even have to watch what I ate. I used to leave that job at 4 am and go to royal farms and eat some fried chicken and potatoes wedges. Gotta stay active.

Nowadays I do random cardio through the week ranging from running, swimming, jump roping, to sometimes hooping if time permits.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
How do you spread the 30?
I do 1-2 shorter rides on weekdays and then one long ride on the weekend.
How it got yo abs lookin?
I'm focused on gains now so :flabbynsick:... if you look in the "what physique are you trying to achieve" thread I have pics of the last time I got lean

2017 was my year :jawalrus: :to:

But even while gaining there is value in cardio. Keeps my weight under control, keeps my stamina up, keeps me primed conditioning wise for when I want to cut. Really no downsides besides finding the time

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I do 1-2 shorter rides on weekdays and then one long ride on the weekend.

I'm focused on gains now so :flabbynsick:... if you look in the "what physique are you trying to achieve" thread I have pics of the last time I got lean

2017 was my year :jawalrus: :to:

But even while gaining there is value in cardio. Keeps my weight under control, keeps my stamina up, keeps me primed conditioning wise for when I want to cut. Really no downsides besides finding the time

So you telling me i have to do cardio to burn that extra lower bodyfat?:francis: