Nurse Says PPE Supply Is Sporadic, Trump Says 'Sporadic for You' Maybe

Daps
My relative works at a hospital and she says they're stocked well. He's not wrong for saying this. His tone is just offputting.

Edit:NVM

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
My relative works at a hospital and she says they're stocked well. He's not wrong for saying this. His tone is just offputting.
if you said that the police in your neighborhood are harassing the community

he would be like "the police are fine in other neighborhoods"

you would accept this as a legit answer from the president of the country?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Man...I feel lame piling on because you probably know how this is fallacious thinking and you posted anyways. If you're sincere let me know and I won't be rude on telling why you might be thinking wrong here homie. I hope you're being sincere and not just shyt stirring.

Not sure why you're not able to make the leap logically and mentally that while your relative may not have this issue, it may be an issue for others. You even have medical workers in this thread saying they are experiencing the same issue and you still posted in this thread that this response makes sense. I don't see how you can think that.

@Savvir already pointed out the inconsistency in your thinking. It's obvious depend on their severity of your location and that may be even at the hospital level. A sample size of 1 is not good enough to make any sort of judgment.

There are more people saying there is an issue with PPE supplies than not. So, in the most most extreme cases sure he is right. But most of the places where they need it the most are the ones who are saying they have shortages which means Trump response should be "we will get you what you need". Not cite the exception where the same need isn't there. His tone is a problem but it's not an unimportant problem. It's a major one. Because he seems to indicate he plans inaction because there are some hospitals not having problem.

This is like looking at a hospital in Wyoming and seeing they are well stocked and telling a nurse from NYC that there is no shortage of PPE. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Daps
Man...I feel lame piling on because you probably know how this is fallacious thinking and you posted anyways. If you're sincere let me know and I won't be rude on telling why you might be thinking wrong here homie. I hope you're being sincere and not just shyt stirring.

Not sure why you're not able to make the leap logically and mentally that while your relative may not have this issue, it may be an issue for others. You even have medical workers in this thread saying they are experiencing the same issue and you still posted in this thread that this response makes sense. I don't see how you can think that.

@Savvir already pointed out the inconsistency in your thinking. It's obvious depend on their severity of your location and that may be even at the hospital level. A sample size of 1 is not good enough to make any sort of judgment.

There are more people saying there is an issue with PPE supplies than not. So, in the most most extreme cases sure he is right. But most of the places where they need it the most are the ones who are saying they have shortages which means Trump response should be "we will get you what you need". Not cite the exception where the same need isn't there. His tone is a problem but it's not an unimportant problem. It's a major one. Because he seems to indicate he plans inaction because there are some hospitals not having problem.

This is like looking at a hospital in Wyoming and seeing they are well stocked and telling a nurse from NYC that there is no shortage of PPE. It's ridiculous.
I appreciate you for this reply. You changed my view on this a bit.:salute: