Nurse Says PPE Supply Is Sporadic, Trump Says 'Sporadic for You' Maybe

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The plan isn't to protect you. The plan is to keep the economy turning while making sure the hospitals don't have dead bodies falling out the window. You have to decide how you wanna handle the situation knowing that.
This sucks cause they are going to see that the economy is shot, shutdown or no shutdown. Meat shortages are the prime example:folks are getting sick and its shutting down plants. Businesses are going to see chunks of revenue lost from having their barebones staff stand around for little to no customers. Small business is fukked.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am so sick of this evil devil. He's so arrogant that he refuses to acknowledge anything from anyone if it goes against the narrative and lie that he wants to push

this woman is talking about what she's experiencing, and he doesn't even acknowledge it. Doesn't say, "let me check into that for you, we'll see what we can do to help"

Nah, just immediately shuts her down to try to make it seem like she doessn't know what she's talking about.

and still blaming Obama even though it's 4 years into his term. I hate this man so much.

If you read any part of his book art of the deal

This is his MO

Never admit a mistake

Blame the person before you even if that person was great because if you don't he will overshadow you

Lie in the moment they won't catch the lie quick enough

Thats in his book

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
And this is why I'm on unpaid leave now. They really did "punish" us for wearing masks back in February. Then our floor gets sick, and everyone gets on paid leave...2 months later they asking when you coming back? You dont come back, you dont get paid.Not any time soon! Me and a few other nurses refuse to go back because they dont protect us. We lookin out for each other, no one is hurtin right now.

:manny: Fukk it. Not killing my family over stupidity. We'll be alright.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And this is why I'm on unpaid leave now. They really did "punish" us for wearing masks back in February. Then our floor gets sick, and everyone gets on paid leave...2 months later they asking when you coming back? You dont come back, you dont get paid.Not any time soon! Me and a few other nurses refuse to go back because they dont protect us. We lookin out for each other, no one is hurtin right now.

How are nurses sanitizing N-95 masks to be reused again? Assuming that y’all were able to even get access to them in the first place.

Daps

exactly. My cousin that passed from this mess was a hospital worker and they didn't give her adequate protection. Protect yourself and your family by any means.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All I am saying is, Nov 3rd im about that action. And to think brehs were actually arguing Hillary would be worse. This president is a fukking joke, and the worst part is he constantly insults people and their intelligence. Be an awful person, but dont try to make us feel dumb.

This whole RNC need to be bushed.

the worst is the RNC don't even like this dude. They only suckin him off to keep their seats. We saw the Republican Primaries. I ain't forgot how all the candidates were looking at him on some :what: every time.

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
How are nurses sanitizing N-95 masks to be reused again? Assuming that y’all were able to even get access to them in the first place.

I left before we were critically low on masks so I dont know. We didnt have the n95s though, just regular masks and we had to reuse 2 throughout the whole day.

So imagine taking off your mask to do your write ups, coming into contact with 30+ patients (50+ staff) wearing only 2 masks. I pretty much had to use one before lunch and use the other after lunch.

:camby:

I love my job and I worked hard for it and Im good at it, but I love my annoying ass family more

Edit: I hate to be so morbid but there will be plenty of jobs for me when this is over

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I left before we were critically low on masks so I dont know. We didnt have the n95s though, just regular masks and we had to reuse 2 throughout the whole day.

So imagine taking off your mask to do your write ups, coming into contact with 30+ patients (50+ staff) wearing only 2 masks. I pretty much had to use one before lunch and use the other after lunch.

:camby:

I love my job and I worked hard for it and Im good at it, but I love my annoying ass family more

Edit: I hate to be so morbid but there will be plenty of jobs for me when this is over

A lot of people out here (not counting essential workers) are just reusing masks and not cleaning or sanitizing them down. Especially the cloth ones.

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
A lot of people out here (not counting essential workers) are just reusing masks and not cleaning or sanitizing them down. Especially the cloth ones.

You must wash the cloth ones everytime you go out, even if it's just antibacterial soap. I may be wrong , so correct me if I am, but I think the virus can last 4-6 days on cloth, depending on the material

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You must wash the cloth ones everytime you go out, even if it's just antibacterial soap. I may be wrong , so correct me if I am, but I think the virus can last 4-6 days on cloth, depending on the material

I have the disposable ones and it gets rather hot wearing them, so I could only imagine the germs that are on the cloth ones.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

I don't know any facility that is "sanitizing" their n95.

Where I mostly work, they want u to use it for 3 shifts, then throw it out and get another. They don't have enough to change them every day.

No way these businesses out here are gonna be supplied with actual functioning n95 if healthcare can't even get them.