Nurse Says PPE Supply Is Sporadic, Trump Says 'Sporadic for You' Maybe

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the dudes this morning had sign that said $50 for VIP :mjtf:

VIP for what....ain't no one going in..:mjlol:

These barbers gonna have to give out free shyt to get the masses to come back. Better have the beauty salon next door to give out free blow jobs to the first 20 customers. Thats the only way you going to get folks like me to go back...:lolbron:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know any facility that is "sanitizing" their n95.

Where I mostly work, they want u to use it for 3 shifts, then throw it out and get another. They don't have enough to change them every day.

No way these businesses out here are gonna be supplied with actual functioning n95 if healthcare can't even get them.

Nope these mothafukkas ain't gonna be handing out N95 masks. Its gonna be them regular blue and generic masks.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this is why I'm on unpaid leave now. They really did "punish" us for wearing masks back in February. Then our floor gets sick, and everyone gets on paid leave...2 months later they asking when you coming back? You dont come back, you dont get paid.Not any time soon! Me and a few other nurses refuse to go back because they dont protect us. We lookin out for each other, no one is hurtin right now.

:manny: Fukk it. Not killing my family over stupidity. We'll be alright.

Real talk I respect you on this shyt breh. My sister in law a nurses assistant and she said the same thing. They weren't protecting her so she took a FMLA leave of absence.

Told my wife if this shyt still looking shady this fall she gonna take FMLA and sit out the fall and take care of the kids (If both of us are required to go back to work). Cause my kids ain't going to no school and no one has protection in them small rooms spreading that rona. fukk that....my kids will sit out the whole year if I feel the shyt still is shaky with the virus.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
The way he crossed his arms

195-1953707_italian-chef-kiss-emoji-freetoedit-chefs-kiss-meme.png

Classic Trump

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Real talk I respect you on this shyt breh. My sister in law a nurses assistant and she said the same thing. They weren't protecting her so she took a FMLA leave of absence.

Told my wife if this shyt still looking shady this fall she gonna take FMLA and sit out the fall and take care of the kids (If both of us are required to go back to work). Cause my kids ain't going to no school and no one has protection in them small rooms spreading that rona. fukk that....my kids will sit out the whole year if I feel the shyt still is shaky with the virus.

What does your wife do? Just curious

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does your wife do? Just curious

She works at a not for profit company as a case manager. They provide all types of services for low income folks. At the moment she works from home like I am. So she probably good for this summer working from home but that could change depending if they open everything up completely.

Daps
If you read any part of his book art of the deal

This is his MO

Never admit a mistake

Blame the person before you even if that person was great because if you don't he will overshadow you

Lie in the moment they won't catch the lie quick enough

Thats in his book

rep for the link

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
VIP for what....ain't no one going in..:mjlol:

These barbers gonna have to give out free shyt to get the masses to come back. Better have the beauty salon next door to give out free blow jobs to the first 20 customers. Thats the only way you going to get folks like me to go back...:lolbron:

I’m guessing it was more for curent clients that already come into the shop as the sign was rather small, but it was still rather noticeable on TV :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know doctors and nurses at my hospital have those 3M reusable respirators. The nurses have to share them between shifts, which is unsanitary as shyt.

They were hard as hell to find, but I ordered mine that should be coming in soon, filters and all

:mindblown: what the hell....what if one of them got the rona. That means they spreading that shyt to everyone cause they sharing masks...what the fukk!!!!!:wtf:

Daps
...and look how he folds his arms like a child about to pout

goddamn if anyone deserved a good solid right to the fukking face...jeezus man

I told my family recently that if I could get close enough to him, I would swing on him and eat that beatdown from the Secret Service and the prison time