Nurse Says PPE Supply Is Sporadic, Trump Says 'Sporadic for You' Maybe

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I don't know any facility that is "sanitizing" their n95.

Where I mostly work, they want u to use it for 3 shifts, then throw it out and get another. They don't have enough to change them every day.

No way these businesses out here are gonna be supplied with actual functioning n95 if healthcare can't even get them.

^This. My hospital was talmbout reusing masks and sterilization. The fukk you gonna sterilize an N95 that's suposed to be disposable and single-use only without compromising the mask's integrity? The hell Imma reuse a mask that sits touching my face if it may be contaminated and I can't tell?

Then the CDC came in talmbout making masks outta tall tees. The fukk we do all this PPE training and mask fit testing for?

I honestly don't even bother at work, especially when I'm not in direct patient contact.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
^This. My hospital was talmbout reusing masks and sterilization. The fukk you gonna sterilize an N95 that's suposed to be disposable and single-use only without compromising the mask's integrity? The hell Imma reuse a mask that sits touching my face if it may be contaminated and I can't tell?

Then the CDC came in talmbout making masks outta tall tees. The fukk we do all this PPE training and mask fit testing for?

I honestly don't even bother at work, especially when I'm not in direct patient contact.

Somehow I've managed to test negative even with all the PPE fukkery.

The president needs slapped with a stethoscope if he thinks it's all good out here.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You missing exactly what I’m saying because you’re feeble minded. Yes the numbers re higher during this administration but it’s the same thing. A death is a death. Do you know what this is really about? DEBT DEBT DEBT. The same as when Obama was in office with the housing crisis. It’s all the same I’m not saying neither is better or worse. All I’m saying their one in the same just different wings of the same bird.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You missing exactly what I’m saying because you’re feeble minded. Yes the numbers re higher during this administration but it’s the same thing. A death is a death. Do you know what this is really about? DEBT DEBT DEBT. The same as when Obama was in office with the housing crisis. It’s all the same I’m not saying neither is better or worse. All I’m saying their one in the same just different wings of the same bird.

You right, a virus pandemic the government has mishandled and then done almost nothing to mitigate the effects of is the same as a housing crisis. :dahell:

I would neg you but I just did. :scust:

I gotchu on recharge though. :lolbron:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I know doctors and nurses at my hospital have those 3M reusable respirators. The nurses have to share them between shifts, which is unsanitary as shyt.

They were hard as hell to find, but I ordered mine that should be coming in soon, filters and all

That is disgusting breh. WTF

My hospital were recycling masks, like they had to be put in this container and then the masks were going to be sterilized somehow. And reused.