Nurse Says PPE Supply Is Sporadic, Trump Says 'Sporadic for You' Maybe

Daps
I am so sick of this evil devil. He's so arrogant that he refuses to acknowledge anything from anyone if it goes against the narrative and lie that he wants to push

this woman is talking about what she's experiencing, and he doesn't even acknowledge it. Doesn't say, "let me check into that for you, we'll see what we can do to help"

Nah, just immediately shuts her down to try to make it seem like she doessn't know what she's talking about.

and still blaming Obama even though it's 4 years into his term. I hate this man so much.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Where are a lot of these businesses supposed to get supplies and PPE to even open if nurses and hospitals can’t even get it themselves? They had a story about it this morning locally.

We will probably have to bring our own masks and supplies to get a haircut when/if we decide to go.

Daps
Where are a lot of these businesses supposed to get supplies and PPE to even open if nurses and hospitals can’t even get it themselves? They had a story about it this morning locally.

simple answer is they aren't. Breh, there is no plan. Nothing. They are opening the states back up without solving supply (or any kind of) issues

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
states are having trouble buying supplies but barbershops are gonna be able to get them :deadmanny:

Certain beauty supply stores will probably be able to help them at a premium :lolbron:

In hindsight, they probably should have left them open seeing as how they can end up getting supplies when other places can’t. Just like they never should have closed Hobby Lobby down as people needed material for masks.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

We will probably have to bring our own masks and supplies to get a haircut when/if we decide to go.

The plan isn't to protect you. The plan is to keep the economy turning while making sure the hospitals don't have dead bodies falling out the window. You have to decide how you wanna handle the situation knowing that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The plan isn't to protect you. The plan is to keep the economy turning while making sure the hospitals don't have dead bodies falling out the window. You have to decide how you wanna handle the situation knowing that.

The economy can’t keep turning if businesses can’t open because they don’t have the supplies needed to follow protocol.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I am saying is, Nov 3rd im about that action. And to think brehs were actually arguing Hillary would be worse. This president is a fukking joke, and the worst part is he constantly insults people and their intelligence. Be an awful person, but dont try to make us feel dumb.

This whole RNC need to be bushed.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Mr. President, we have families who are hungry, children who are hungry, people who are hungry in this count...."

"---My family isn't hungry, my children aren't hungry. I don't know who your talking about. You dont look hungry. You're a portly woman. You don't look like you've missed a meal."

:bryan: this SOB would actually say that too.