Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
You telling me it's different but what the hell is different if you cheated on him you'll do it to me

full

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If your wife/girlfriend has a job, she has/is/will fukk another man. Just how it goes.
I don't work, in part bc me and my man worked at the same company right after college and one of the owner's sons was tryna fukk. He knew it happened, but to actually see the shyt was too much for him. We both left.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’ve seen too many married women throw p*ssy at me and my colleagues for me to ever get married. Especially the ones you never expect. I’m talking late 20s to early 30s. They truly despise their husbands yet they married them?? :mindblown:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It goes both ways. Man or woman is around this person at work more than their own family. shyt gets personal. Then their relationship at home starts having problems and shyt and next thing you know they discover that they can fukk lol
Can confirm. I’ve been smashing my work colleague on and off for a while. She keeps telling me “you fukk me like a real man.” I feel :francis: for her fiancée but deep down I’m like :mjlit:.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can confirm. I’ve been smashing my work colleague on and off for a while. She keeps telling me “you fukk me like a real man.” I feel :francis: for her fiancée but deep down I’m like :mjlit:.

this PR chick was on a "break" with her fiance, well she said it was over even tho she didn't move all her shyt out. Next thing u know we're fukkin around. I put a stop to it and next thing you know they are about to get married

I don't understand it, don't need to.. :hubie:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:francis:

Telling people that i don't work is always weird. Old people get it immediately. Old men be like :ehh:, old women be like:wow:, and young ppl are uniformly like, ":picard: OMG, WHY?!?! You don't feel stifled?? You don't want the extra money???!!"

There are some things in life that are more important. :francis: