Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

Telling people that i don't work is always weird. Old people get it immediately. Old men be like :ehh:, old women be like:wow:, and young ppl are uniformly like, ":picard: OMG, WHY?!?! You don't feel stifled?? You don't want the extra money???!!"

There are some things in life that are more important. :francis:

damn i feel you on that, i dont even want my girl working now and she wants to be in the politics field :martin:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It goes both ways. Man or woman is around this person at work more than their own family. shyt gets personal. Then their relationship at home starts having problems and shyt and next thing you know they discover that they can fukk lol
The work day is too long and the work week needs to becut down to 4 days a
week.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I don't understand how people think this is lies

Most 9 to 5ers spend more time with they co workers than with they partners

If you married I'm sorry but yeah you getting cheated on

:laff:
The matterfactness of how this was written got me :dead:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
damn i feel you on that, i dont even want my girl working now and she wants to be in the politics field :martin:
It's hard to get younger bw to understand, 1, bc we don't have a culture staying at home, and 2, bc, due to our overall financial situation here, we can't afford to be as trusting as other women.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
this PR chick was on a "break" with her fiance, well she said it was over even tho she didn't move all her shyt out. Next thing u know we're fukkin around. I put a stop to it and next thing you know they are about to get married

I don't understand it, don't need to.. :hubie:
I have no sympathy for any many that gets married and cheated on. They hear all the horror stories but still think they’ll make it out unscathed

thats cold :sadcam:
It’s a cold world and this is ice.:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It sounds like these were little call center or retail jobs, not real careers.

I make north of $200k. No :duck: I don’t care how fine a woman is. I’m not shytting where I eat.

Too many women out here to put that type of money at risk over some work p*ssy.

Work less hours. Thats the only way to save your sanity. American workers work too many hours. Thats why affairs happen in the first place.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
If your wife/girlfriend has a job, she has/is/will fukk another man. Just how it goes.
source.gif

You think housewives not getting it in:skip:
People outchea fukking..
Regardless of occupation/income status:skip:
Sure..
The opportunity to cheat with a colleague..
Is at an all time high due to the constraints of work culture in America..
But cheating is a tale as old as time:skip:
I’m happily married..
And this is were my jaded/cynicism brain comes into play..
People are going to do dirt..
If the opportunity arises..
It is what it is..
You can’t control grown folks..
Live your life..
Love your chick..
But always know..
She doesn’t belong to you..
Just your turn:wow:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Because we tend to think of it as a knock on us rather than a bad decision by the woman.
The age old thinking that a woman only cheats because her man is lacking is still very much a thing.
A lot of brehs know that women can be far more grimy than men, but don’t wanna come to terms with that truth.
Maybe, “too proud” isn’t the right words to use.:yeshrug:

A means of protecting our peace of mind tbh.
Nikkas on here will say I give it to her too good for her to step out......nah b.

The only impediment to third party pleasures is how much she holds what y'all have vs what it could be.
Same thing as for men out here.

Not talking about her leaving or not.

Just, her taking that chance on it. Nobody ever plans on getting caught, but the chance is always in play.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I don't work, in part bc me and my man worked at the same company right after college and one of the owner's sons was tryna fukk. He knew it happened, but to actually see the shyt was too much for him. We both left.
He knew it happened as in he knew yall fukked or knew homeboy was trying to fukk you? I mean I remember the days older people wouldnt work even though I'm young but you dont work to avoid coworkers tryna make a move on you? Just wondering

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I work at a office with married women mostly in there 30's and 40's and the number of them that filrt with me is crazy. I guess it's because I'm the youngest in the office, but every lunch break they offering to pay for my food and after work they offer to take me home on the days I don't drive. It's a easy lay but my career means way more to me then some p*ssy, that might get me in some trouble. Husband or other people finding out can make my life a hell.