Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Some of these is :duck:
While I'm sure some females get it in with so called 'work husbands' many females literally get on social media and say any damn thing.

Of course TLR loves nothing more than obsessing over females cheating. I think some of you dudes have cuckold fantasies myself. Obsess over this shyt just a little tooooo much.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
He knew it happened as in he knew yall fukked or knew homeboy was trying to fukk you? I mean I remember the days older people wouldnt work even though I'm young but you dont work to avoid coworkers tryna make a move on you? Just wondering
That one, and it wasn't just a co worker, it was the owners son. Whole different ball game, and, while it was just a job for him, it would have been my career, so ramifications could have echoed all over the damn place.

I don't understand this smiley, was i not clear? Due to the financial position of bp generally, the vast majority of bw are legit fearful of depending wholly on a bm. No disrespect to y'all, I'm just telling you what i hear. My situation is highly atypical.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I’ve seen too many married women throw p*ssy at me and my colleagues for me to ever get married. Especially the ones you never expect. I’m talking late 20s to early 30s. They truly despise their husbands yet they married them?? :mindblown:

some women despise their husband because deep down she knows she needs him, but being in a relationship means she can’t do everything she use to do. They fukk other nikkas at work as an escapism... the sneakiest shyt they can do.

I’ll NEVER trust a woman despite all that lovey dovey loyalty shyt they spew.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
So, every time a woman steps out on her dude, shes doing it with a dude that's with someone else?

You attention seeking buffoon. You're way too quick to cape up for these females.

NO YOU GENIUS. THEY ARE CHEATING WITH MARRIED MEN AT THE SAME RATE AS MEN WITH MARRIED WOMEN.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
this PR chick was on a "break" with her fiance, well she said it was over even tho she didn't move all her shyt out. Next thing u know we're fukkin around. I put a stop to it and next thing you know they are about to get married

I don't understand it, don't need to.. :hubie:

similar thing I heard. but im starting not to believe on this "we on a break stuff or we split up". these bytches still be going home to them dudes or in heavy contact. I think they just be saying that to throw you off on how scandalous they are.:mjlol:

dcsince77

Rookie
Daps
I work with a female that was fukking one a married coworker. He loved it so much, he left his wife and moved in with her. They got engaged.. but broke up because he didn't have the balls to divorce his wife (kids, too much to lose). Then she started to fukk another married co-worker and eventually got pregnant by him SMH. She has two work husbands she sees everyday.. you can't write a movie script or book this good. But what gets me is the hypocrisy. All the women here are friends with her and have no problem with what she did. But the men would have done it... They would be dawg ass nikkas.. SMH