Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Work there now a supervisor got fired 2 weeks ago cause one of the chicks he's smashing found out his girl has a baby on the way and snitched. All the other chicks came out:mjgrin:
Watched a dude making six figures get demoted and damn near lose everything.
White short dude with several kids flirting with anyone he could once he got
a little taste of power.

shyt caught up with him.

:wow: Women will come & go but great salaries and good positions not so much. :wow:
Wouldn't even risk it :yeshrug:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This thread has really put the fear in you nikkas, goddamn :picard:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I know this shyt happens. Im 31 now but back when I was 19-22 I worked in a warehouse overnight. Ive never got so much easy p*ssy in my life.:russ:Great times when that lunch break hit. Always in my truck and never at the crib. I was single so I was just living life.

Young and cougars. These females use to tell me all type of shyt about their lives and shyt. Im thinking your man wouldnt want you to be telling me all this shyt.:patrice:This the main thing they shared so much and no one barely knew anything about me.

Im in miami and I done slept with cuban, jamaican, haitian, dominican, AA, "lesbian" etc ... New hires coming in all the time.:ohlawd: Them spanish girls was fukkin fukkin. Me and 2 of my boys was just going ham. Then they ended up getting fired and I eventually quit.

Dont get involved with coworkers anymore. That was a bullshyt job at the time. Got too much to lose now.

Last edited: