Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know why people on the internet love lying so much. :francis:
How else are they supposed to get daps/likes my man? How else? The truth bores people to death. Gotta get those likes and daps by any means necessary.

Plus you see how easily folks run with it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand how people think this is lies

Most 9 to 5ers spend more time with they co workers than with they partners

If you married I'm sorry but yeah you getting cheated on
It's not necessarily that it's all lies but it's not as rampant as folks are making it out to be.

How can there on one hand be a ton of females not fukking(something dudes stay complaining about online) and in the next hand they are fukking left and right and everybody is getting cheated on?

Which is it? If sex was that easy to get and cheating was that rampant dudes wouldn't be crying about not getting females like that. Unless all of the dudes complaining are unemployed and don't leave the house.:mjlol: Which is another can of fish altogether.:russ:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
How can there on one hand be a ton of females not fukking(something dudes stay complaining about online) and in the next hand they are fukking left and right and everybody is getting cheated on?

You don't get it

There's nikkas who fukk all the hoes,those type nikkas aren't online complaining

Can't believe nikkas are this naive

Damn

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I will say this. I worked at a call center for a portion of my life. I can attest that there was fukking going on. I ran through 7 different women myself but we were all single at the time. No shyt where you eat, blah blah blah I know but I wasn't planning on staying there forever and I didn't. And when I left it wasn't because I was fukking coworkers I left on good terms as I always did my job.

Plus when some women say work husbands it doesn't mean they have boyfriends. They can have work husbands and be single as shyt. There are levels to all this fellas.

I'll say there are too many single women to fool with at any job to mess with married ones or ones in relationships. It's a thrill for some I know but you can get caught the fukk up. And some dudes are not going to have a sense of humor. I like fukking knowing I don't have to worry about sneaking the fukk around.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was sabotaged by non black POC women who wanted the dikk from black women

I would handle it much differently experience a great teacher

But I won’t go into too much detail but PRs love black men

After work sex too litty knowing she wore what she wore to get more of my attention upped it a bit

Sometimes fukking ain’t just fukking it’s playoffs

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
giphy.gif
:wow:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah, working around nurses i can confirm this.

One chick would tell me she loved her husband but would still fukk.

How nonchalant they were was eye opening to say the least.

I was already GMB but my last job was the nail in the coffiin.

All the nurses I know personally are reformed super whores

Super duper.