Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's not necessarily that it's all lies but it's not as rampant as folks are making it out to be.

How can there on one hand be a ton of females not fukking(something dudes stay complaining about online) and in the next hand they are fukking left and right and everybody is getting cheated on?

Which is it? If sex was that easy to get and cheating was that rampant dudes wouldn't be crying about not getting females like that. Unless all of the dudes complaining are unemployed and don't leave the house.:mjlol: Which is another can of fish altogether.:russ:
I bet u married or just a naive simp :wow:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Sucks to be alone but i'm not trying to be a side piece while a chick goes to fukk other dudes behind my back :manny:I'm big on loyalty and being committed but it seems that kind of stuff don't exist anymore.

How it works is, if you're married even though your woman will step out from time to time, you're still her husband and number 1 priority.

Just like when men cheat, if they have any decency, their wife is still priority. And you let your side pieces know!

Loyalty has NEVER existed, that's fairytale stuff. In real life people have always cheated. When women stayed home while husbands worked, daddy would have 2 or 3 extra whole families. But momma would have 5, 7, 9 children and 2-3 of them strangely favored the milk or mail man. Just life.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not perfect or anything but I been figured this out and have no plans on marrying lol.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
How it works is, if you're married even though your woman will step out from time to time, you're still her husband and number 1 priority.

Just like when men cheat, if they have any decency, their wife is still priority. And you let your side pieces know!

Loyalty has NEVER existed, that's fairytale stuff. In real life people have always cheated. When women stayed home while husbands worked, daddy would have 2 or 3 extra whole families. But momma would have 5, 7, 9 children and 2-3 of them strangely favored the milk or mail man. Just life.

so what do you suggest?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
so what do you suggest?

Just live your life with real expectations. Women are no more saintly than men. Biggest thing to remember is, your dikk game isn't hypnotizing any woman! Good as you're dikking her down chances are some nikka beat the frame out that puccy before you, and someone gonna catch her eye while she's with you and at best she'll give him a sample.

***Some women have this thing where they may fukk you, but if they have a man they not going let you get the whole nine lol. As in they won't let you put the legs all the way back cause they know they'll start skeeting etc.***

So a good woman, chances are they'll cheat but they not giving him puccy on demand. They not letting him fukk em all in the ass. They not sucking his dikk. It be like a little quick 20 minute session. Just to satisfy curiosity and human lust. Women no different than men. Plus you won't never know about it unless you going thru her phone lol.

So you can have a wife...just stay on your job. Do your thing discreetly and remember what home is. And get this programming out your mind that we "slay" women. We game women. Lol, if you fukk a woman she already knew she wanted to fukk you first! She slayed you!!!

We think cause our penis is the one penetrating we are dominating and even hurting them. Newsflash: women love sex too!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I think I’m confused by this post. Did the owners son try to sleep with you?
Yes, and i think he wanted a relationship or something. :beli:The fam was tryna suck me in.

you couldn't turn it down? what the fukk is going on with you women nowadays?
:mjtf: First of all, you will watch your fukking tone with me. :ufdup:

Of course, i could (and DID) turn it down. I turn dikk down regular, it wasn't a big deal to me, but id never experienced it from someone in a position of power over me. I told him, this is a problem many working women experience. He talked to his mom and mine and was frankly appalled and disgusted. My mom was a secretary for most of her career and had lost many a job, not for the quality of her work, but bc she wasn't willing to fukk her boss. It was eye opening to him.

At the same time, we personally knew two couples where the women, more willing to 'play the game', were being compromised in this way. I explained to him that when a white man is signing checks for a black woman, things could get weird and often do. :usure: He wanted to protect me, could afford to do so, and i let him. :yeshrug:

:jbhmm: You sound offended, perhaps on his behalf...? Why? Almost 20 yrs later, he still thinks he made the right choice.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I will say this. Women tend to be a lot more discreet when it comes to cheating compared to men. Now whether this Is because women are a lot more perceptive than men or men in general don’t notice the signs early on, I don’t know.

But when men cheat, we definitely come across a lot more happier, chirpier. May even start dressing a little different etc. Women can pick up infidelity in their men quickly.

Women are good at putting on the good wife mask, showing zero signs of guilt or remorse. They’d take that shyt to the grave with them and no one would be the wiser.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ignorance is bliss. When a woman spends more time at work than she does with her husband/boyfriend every week for years, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

I believe a lot of the stories on twitter are duck tales but I know from my own experience it’s extremely rampant.

So you agree that the work day in America is too long?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
So you agree that the work day in America is too long?
I’ve been working overseas for a while but everyone in the western world work way too many hours.

Just put the average work day into perspective.

Most people get up at 6am. Leave home around 7 or 8. Start work around 9. If you’re lucky, leave work at 5 or 6. Get home for 7. Have dinner and spend a few hours with your family.

So that’s 13 hours (6am to 7pm) spent getting to work and getting home. Times that by 5 then that’s over 65 hours a week.

People are spending more time at work than with their family. They trialed a 4 day work week in New Zealand and apparently they were happier.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I fukked my work wife 3 times a week at the job. Head in the car, fukked her in my office at least once a week for 3 years. In the camera room. Administrative area floor. Her office. Dude wasn't treating her right. She eventually left him. They weren't married.