Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't work, in part bc me and my man worked at the same company right after college and one of the owner's sons was tryna fukk. He knew it happened, but to actually see the shyt was too much for him. We both left.
Forget it, saw you answered it.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't work, in part bc me and my man worked at the same company right after college and one of the owner's sons was tryna fukk. He knew it happened, but to actually see the shyt was too much for him. We both left.
You fukked your boss’s son while you and your man worked at the same company??

Wait. Your future husband walked in on you fukking the boss's son? :what:

:picard:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Wait. Your future husband walked in on you fukking the boss's son? :what:

:picard:

gSl93Tp.png

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I still say it's not as rampant. Never denied it happens just the frequency.
Ignorance is bliss. When a woman spends more time at work than she does with her husband/boyfriend every week for years, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

I believe a lot of the stories on twitter are duck tales but I know from my own experience it’s extremely rampant.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I’ve seen too many married women throw p*ssy at me and my colleagues for me to ever get married. Especially the ones you never expect. I’m talking late 20s to early 30s. They truly despise their husbands yet they married them?? :mindblown:

It's not that they despise their husbands many times. It's just that women are human too. Just like men like some outside puccy every now and then, women like some outside dikk.

It is what it is.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Can confirm. I’ve been smashing my work colleague on and off for a while. She keeps telling me “you fukk me like a real man.” I feel :francis: for her fiancée but deep down I’m like :mjlit:.

Just know this, if you have or ever have a woman, someone will be fukkin your woman the same way 9/10.

Prepare yourself mentally now.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It's not that they despise their husbands many times. It's just that women are human too. Just like men like some outside puccy every now and then, women like some outside dikk.

It is what it is.
I know men who like outside p*ssy too but they don’t have or rarely do have such disdain for their wives. At worst they just lament the fact their wives don’t have sex with them like they used to or they let themselves go.

These women I hear talk genuinely despise their husbands. It goes beyond them cheating. They literally say everything as close to saying they wish they were dead. Their own fathers of their children. The amount of contempt they have is unreal. That’s why it doesn’t surprise me when it comes to divorces they have no remorse on how hard it destroys their husbands. It’s their form of retribution.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
source.gif

You think housewives not getting it in:skip:
People outchea fukking..
Regardless of occupation/income status:skip:
Sure..
The opportunity to cheat with a colleague..
Is at an all time high due to the constraints of work culture in America..
But cheating is a tale as old as time:skip:
I’m happily married..
And this is were my jaded/cynicism brain comes into play..
People are going to do dirt..
If the opportunity arises..
It is what it is..
You can’t control grown folks..
Live your life..
Love your chick..
But always know..
She doesn’t belong to you..
Just your turn:wow:

Exactly my point!

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
And they wonder men are always cautious :snoop:what’s the point of getting married or get into a relationship if your women is gonna be slinging her p*ssy around for other dudes? Might as well be single and fukk everything walking if you feel that way.

It's a horrible thing to die alone, saw it happen to a few people.

Don't avoid relationships just because you're scared someone else going to sample your meal. Always keep in mind, you're not the first and likely won't be the last. It's just life.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It's a horrible thing to die alone, saw it happen to a few people.

Don't avoid relationships just because you're scared someone else going to sample your meal. Always keep in mind, you're not the first and likely won't be the last. It's just life.

Sucks to be alone but i'm not trying to be a side piece while a chick goes to fukk other dudes behind my back :manny:I'm big on loyalty and being committed but it seems that kind of stuff don't exist anymore.