Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Bruh. They acting like compatibility doesn’t matter. I met a cute chick one time with a phat ass and she was an IT professional. She was kinda cool but we didn’t mesh. It matters.
I dont have a problem with compatibility, its the clowning him because he reads, has a science degree, studies martial arts and is slightly awkward in a 2 minute clip.

Flip it... Would you be calling a good looking girl who said she was a nuclear physicist, practiced a physical skill, and reads books corny? If yes than I dont want to hear any complaining about Cardi and Meg thots and Tekashis in other threads. Embrace those people cause thats who yall really love.

Last edited:

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
y’all in this thread upset because shawty realized buddy was on another level and she didn’t want to have to “upgrade” herself or feel insecure the entire relationship?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I dont have a problem with compatibility, its the clowning him because he reads, has a science degree, studies martial arts and is slightly awkward in a 2 minute clip.

Flip it... Would you be calling with a good looking girl who said she was a nuclear physicist, practiced a physical skill, and reads books corny? If yes than I dont want to hear any complaining about Cardi and Meg thots and Tekashis in other threads. Embrace those people cause thats who yall really love.
If her personality permits clowning, it is what it is. That’s what divestors be saying anyway, they were “too intellectual” or they weren’t thick enough for a black man so they date out

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
It's a sad phenomenon. Instead of encouraging the dude to be more charismatic they just blsme the woman. Internet has done a number on these dudes.
I'm gonna play devil's advocate. You can't really build charisma. Either you have it or you don't. Now what he could do, is maybe work on his delivery , and social cues. Dating is like a interview, you can't linger on one area. Keep it short, enticing and sweet.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The odds are not in her favor

What youre suggesting is the problem with dating today

People only want a finished product and are always looking to upgrade. But nobody asks, "Would the finished product want me (and ONLY me) If everybody wants him/her?"

You are better off rocking with the younger person and growing /developing along side them
This is why once I'm a finished product, or 80+% of the way there I'm not open to serious dating, I'll pass on these opportunists claiming to be just as good as men called modern women

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Lowkey this video/thread put a lot of Coli hot takes into perspective.

For the brehs that's #MouthPieceGang they saw a square ass Russell Wilson type nikka fail to impress a chick in a small window of time because he couldn't express how dope his life and journey is. Dude got all that shyt going on and couldn't put any flavor into the story. Could have said what martial arts he was a fan of our studying. nikka was vague about the interesting shyt. Chicks like buzz words nikka.

For the brehs that's #HandsomeGang they saw a Russell Wilson looking ass nikka who's looks failed to impress shorty when his accolades couldn't. So all that shyt about you don't need a mouthpiece or swag etc... if you handsome, took a hit. Dude ain't have the personality to close the deal even though he had everything else.

For the brehettes that's #BlackGirlNerdGang they saw the nikka of their dreams waste his time with a chick that was clearly for the streets when he could have been talking to them. The thing is fine ass black girl nerds or whatever you wanna call it, don't have some look that distinguishes them from ig thots or anyone else. nikkas will holla at what looks good. All that video games, sword collection an anime shyt is cool after the fact. nikkas can't read ya'll mind.

For reference people pulled by buzzwords are generally surface level thinkers ie stupid, which reaffirms most women, relative to male counterparts are stupid/ignorant. Maturing faster than boys/sharper than men but still getting played by dudes with no whip.

Whole post on point, would rep but Coli on that bs

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Lowkey this video/thread put a lot of Coli hot takes into perspective.

For the brehs that's #MouthPieceGang they saw a square ass Russell Wilson type nikka fail to impress a chick in a small window of time because he couldn't express how dope his life and journey is. Dude got all that shyt going on and couldn't put any flavor into the story. Could have said what martial arts he was a fan of our studying. nikka was vague about the interesting shyt. Chicks like buzz words nikka.

For the brehs that's #HandsomeGang they saw a Russell Wilson looking ass nikka who's looks failed to impress shorty when his accolades couldn't. So all that shyt about you don't need a mouthpiece or swag etc... if you handsome, took a hit. Dude ain't have the personality to close the deal even though he had everything else.

For the brehettes that's #BlackGirlNerdGang they saw the nikka of their dreams waste his time with a chick that was clearly for the streets when he could have been talking to them. The thing is fine ass black girl nerds or whatever you wanna call it, don't have some look that distinguishes them from ig thots or anyone else. nikkas will holla at what looks good. All that video games, sword collection an anime shyt is cool after the fact. nikkas can't read ya'll mind.
Rep if I could. :wow:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
lmao damn this wasn’t even directed towards me and i feel some kinda way
Hey bruh, sometimes I'm in those moods I usually don't post tbh nowadays. I just hate that the community is dead and decomposing and motherfukkkers would rather keke and be nonchalant about it. I'm leaving any way so I should really move towards not being so invested/apathy